• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DC / MD / VA area Happy Hour is a GO!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 gmk

gmk

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:157

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:12 PM

I would love to be there, but I'm on a flight to Belize for the upcoming week. Please have more happy hours north of the river - I promise to be at the next.

cheers

gwyn

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The DC & Baltimore region is having a Happy Hour!

Let's blow a raspberry at the Friday the 13th scaredy-cats, and go out and have some FUN!!!

When: Friday, November 13, 2009
5:30 pm - ??
Where: Rams Head Tavern
8600 Foundry St.
Savage, MD 20763
(301) 604-3454
http://www.ramsheadt...vage/index.html

Map: HERE

This location is approximately halfway between DC and Baltimore, east of I-95 and west of Hwy 1, and south of Hwy 32.

Ask the hostess where the SingleDivers group is! Sam aka moniray36 is the local Happy Hour coordinator, and she should have a SingleDivers.com T-shirt on so you can ID her.

So that we can reserve enough space for everyone, please post in this thread if you will attend.

Who's Going:

1. Sam, aka moniray36
2. Mark, aka Aurelius
3. Carol, aka Sassi

Edited by gmk, 23 October 2009 - 03:17 PM.

#17 moniray36

moniray36

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:13 AM

I sooooooooooooo want to go! I am checking on tickets as we speak. So be prepared for an out of town guest to hopefully arrive and join you! :wakawaka:

That is if you'll have me! :wakawaka:

We'd love to have you :wakawaka: You're more than welcome to stay with me in Annapolis! Hope you can make it!!!!

Sam

#18 Chris C.

Chris C.

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I joined this site after running into the SingleDivers crew at the DC Dive Show. I'm going to try to make it and bring a friend who has not dived in a few years. (I'm trying to get him back into the pond.) BTW, I'm interested in finding an escape south for a week on a live aboard. Anyone attending the happy hour who's done this?

- Chris

Edited by Chris C., 04 November 2009 - 08:34 PM.

#19 moniray36

moniray36

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

Hello everyone,

I joined this site after running into the SingleDivers crew at the DC Dive Show. I'm going to try to make it and bring a friend who has not dived in a few years. (I'm trying to get him back into the pond.) BTW, I'm interested in finding an escape south for a week on a live aboard. Anyone attending the happy hour who's done this?

- Chris

Hey Chris,

We're glad to have you and your friend. I've never taken a liveaboard trip, but maybe someone else has?

Cheers,
Sam

#20 moniray36

moniray36

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:42 AM

Hi all!

The HH date is coming up - is it just us?? Please let me know know what time you think you'll get there. If no one can make it by 5:30, neither will I. :rolleyes: I cannot hold a table there alone for an indefinite time, so I need a better time to give the crew over at Ram's Head.

If you've never been there, parking can be tricky because you have to enter the old mill area to get to the tavern. If you think you might want my cell number in case you can't find us inside, please PM me and I'll send it to you. I am going this weekend to ask if I can leave some balloons with a sign at the front door, directing you down to the Rathskellar.

"With a tin cup for a chalice...."
Sam :2cool:

#21 VADiver

VADiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Cert Level:GUE T2/C1
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:05 PM

I'll map quest it from my training site and see how long it will take to get there. Hope to see everyone there,

Vinny

#22 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

Sweet! I'm sure everybody would love to meet you, Vinny!
Posted Image

#23 moniray36

moniray36

Getting started

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:15 AM

One more clarification about next Friday's HH: We have a table in the Tavern, which is the main level. When you enter the mill complex walk straight through to the main doors, enter, turn left and walk up a ways and the door to Rams' Head Tavern will be on the right. I'll have a couple of ballons tied to my chair so you can spot us - purple and blue, in SD colors!

Cheers :fish2:
Sam

#24 Sassi

Sassi

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

Looking forward to see everyone tomorrow.

I'll probably be there sometime between 5:30 and 6:00h depending on when I get through with my conference and can make my way there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users