• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Official Galapagos 2009 trip report

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thanks and a tip of the face mask :thankyou: to Clint aka scubaclint for resizing and uploading a selection of Gabrielle aka sunshinediver's pics. Here is the link to the Gallery.

I have just one word for them - Fantabulicious!!! (No, it's not a word... until NOW!) :thankyou:

Thanks! I am still hoping to hear from the other divers in the group who were going to send more pics for us to share. :cool1:

#32 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

All of the photos that were submitted have been posted to the Gallery. They are located HERE. The exceptions would be the "human tortoise" photos that by request were omitted. :thankyou:

Great job on the photos everyone. I had fun looking at all of them as I was uploading. I think my favorites were of the eagle rays. It looked like squadrons "flying" in formation. Very cool. I also liked that there were above water photos as well.

As Gabrielle stated, please sumbmit more photos when you have a chance. I would be happy to help upload if needed.

Edited by scubaclint, 28 November 2009 - 03:07 PM.

#33 peterbj7

peterbj7

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

I of course couldn't make this trip, and to rub salt in the wounds my brother has just told me he's off there next week for a month!

#34 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

love the pics!!!! Kamala - I will have to have a hat like that! too cute!
Known puker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users