• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Costa Rica II

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scrappykidz

scrappykidz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Board Status:back on the short bus...
  • Cert Level:AOW - new diver
  • Logged Dives:40

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:32 AM

Didn't want to try to highjack the thread other Costa Rica thread... sooo....

New to the site and to diving... looking into a trip down to Costa Rica Dec 2010/Jan 2011. Will be in Costa Maya and Belize this Dec on a cruise w/ 2x 2 tank dives, and hoping to try the keys and perhaps Bimini (have some not so hot feedback on Bimini) plus maybe the SD Cozumel trip next Oct... so... hoping to get my feet wet and learn a between now and next Dec. when I am looking into a 4 week trip to Costa Rica with diving and some volunteering.

I am looking into several programs with the front runner being - International Volunteer HQ - doing construcion in San Jose for 2 weeks. Toyed with sea turtle rescue but thought that, while maybe not as much fun, the San Jose gig might actually be more helpful and attract less volunteers. Wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this operation or any others down there.

Will keep an eye on the other thread re dive recommendations and might later quit lurking and ask some ?'s. Just too far off right now and I am too novice to really even know what to ask other than a generic... where would be cool for a nube to go?

Thanks,
Tray

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,700 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:01 AM

Very cool and you NAILED the right forum to put this discussion in! We do not have anything set up for Dec 2010/ Jan 2011 so maybe we'll look at this with you as a group SD trip! :cool2:

I'll try to help with your request and if members do the same we may just make this a go for all of us! :D

p.s. Welcome to the site! And I'm sorry I missed your intro thread...I must of been diving! ;)

And :evilgrin: for your support as a premier member...welcome to our diving family! :lmao:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users