• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

West Palm HH 04 Dec 2009

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:22 AM

Guess it is time to launch this topic. :birthday: Holly aka a_fl_mermaid is making reservations for this Happy hour; here is a copy of her post from The FL Dive of the Month thread:

Ok.... I will see if we can get anything special (room, 1/2 price appetizers or anything) at the beer brewing and eaterey joint call Brewzzki. I can't spell the name exactly as I've only been there twice and it was spelled oddly. I'm sure some of the locals know what I'm talking about. It's located at about the middle of the City Place walk way, right next to the escalator to the parking garages on the second level. See everyone there on Friday!

Kamala has requested the Happy Hour kick off around 6PM. :thankyou: Holly for helping with this as well as working the SingleDivers.com booth at the show! I look forward to meeting friends old and new in sunny South Florida :teeth: (especially since we'll be dipping below freezing here at the farm all weekend!). :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:25 AM

Six or six-thirty is fine but the sooner you start the more likely you are to get room and enjoy the HH pricing.

We have a long ride from SC and GA but our plan is to arrive around 5:30 so if all goes well we'll be there at 6pm.

Thanks Brad for getting this more organized...I am scampering to get everything done to leave here tomorrow night....catch a few z's in GA and then leave early so we can get to Florida timely! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

*SNIPPETY*...I am scampering to get everything done to leave here tomorrow night....catch a few z's in GA and then leave early so we can get to Florida timely! :diver:

At the risk of earning a hubby smackdown, I am compelled to observe you sure are cute when you scamper! :birthday: At least you were when trying to heard Cassie up the hill to the house at the May SC HH! :dazzler:

Now bring on the WPB HH!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :thankyou:

And NO, that is NOT me with the pom-poms!!! :teeth:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users