• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Calling All Dive Professionals

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Are you a professional in the diving world? If you hold one or more professional designations in the diving world please let us know. If your status has been renewed or changed from previous years, please also let us know.

We maintain a Single Divers Dive Professional Directory in the Inside the Dive Pro forum found here. If you do not current have access to the Inside the Dive Pro forum (it is a forum accessible to only the verified dive professional members), please either post, PM (to Dive_Girl), or email (dive_girl@singledivers.com) the following for verification:

full name
professional agency affiliation
professional certification number

We are often looking for dive professionals for our Single Diver sponsored trips or dive events. We also get asked a lot for referrals. As Single Divers is a dive community, we'd rather refer members to members!

Thank you all!

Posted on behalf of the Single Divers Training Committee

If you have already advised us of your professional status, it remains unchanged, and you have been granted access to our Inside the Dive Pro forum, there is no need to post again here. For your reference, our past Calling All Dive Professionals thread may be found here for: 2008-2009, here for: 2006-2007, and here for: 2004-2005.
  • dbilyou likes this
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#2 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

At long last:

John Lewis
Naui DM #51411

PPM

Congratulations!!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#3 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

SSI Platium Instructor and Professional Dive Addict :-)

I love my job :D

South Florida
Happy Diving, LJMongy

#4 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:31 AM

SSI Platium Instructor and Professional Dive Addict :-)

I love my job :D

South Florida

Please be reminded of the information we need to verify your dive professional status.

...please either post, PM (to Dive_Girl), or email (dive_girl@singledivers.com) the following for verification:

full name
professional agency affiliation
professional certification number

#5 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:19 AM

PM (to Dive_Girl),

How? I can't find any messaging function anywhere in the forum. "Help" tells us what 'messenger' does, but does not tell us where it is hidden.

#6 JimG

JimG

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Trainer
  • Logged Dives:Not enough!

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:25 AM

I can't find any messaging function anywhere in the forum. "Help" tells us what 'messenger' does, but does not tell us where it is hidden.

First off, I think you need a "paid" membership to be able to send a PM.

Assuming you have that, then if you go to a person's profile page, there is a "Send Message" button on the very bottom left that can be used to send them a PM. Alternatively, if you hover your mouse pointer over their username link in one of the posts (just above their avatar pic), a little drop-down triangle will appear just to the right of the name. Click on that and a small dialog box will appear, wherein one of the options is to send them a PM.

-JimG
Will DIR for food!

#7 Scuba210

Scuba210

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:3500

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:48 AM

Larry Molnar

PADI 15990 (yes, only 5 digits - certified as an instructor in 1982)

#8 dbilyou

dbilyou

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:4+

Posted 18 September 2023 - 06:37 PM

SSI dive instructor
Debbie Bilyou
SSI
Pro No 97595
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 September 2023 - 08:03 PM

SSI dive instructor
Debbie Bilyou
SSI
Pro No 97595

Welcome! We are glad you found us!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#10 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 18 September 2023 - 08:03 PM

SSI dive instructor
Debbie Bilyou
SSI
Pro No 97595

Hi Debbie and thanks for chiming in!

We ask you to check and update your dive experience and any other relevant information on your Profile. To do this:
 - Log in the Forums here just as your did to post your reply in this topic, when the page refreshes you will notice your Member Name replaces the Sign In button.
 - Next to your Member Name in the top right corner is a small arrow, click that and in the listbox select "My Settings"
 - The Settings Page opens in the General Information pane, just scroll down and update where need then click the "SAVE" button when done

We are happy you decided to reach out! :cool1:  Oh and we notice your Premier membership is due for renewal 19 Sept 2023, literally tomorrow. If you left the "Recurring subscription" button checked in your Paypal account, then Paypal will initiate an automatic renewal, if you unchecked the box in your Paypal account your member profile will revert to standard Member status. You can always use the Membership tab just below the colorful SingleDivers.com logo with the fish :fish2:  in it to renew your subscription. :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users