• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Octopus Encounter in Aruba

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

I usually greet home invaders with a .44 mag and/or 12 gauge shotgun. The DM should be glad the octopus didn't have the same option!!!

Bill

i agree completely. Hey WW, I think ScubaTex's signature is TEE SHIRT worthy. What do you say guys???

ditto!

Is that "ditto" to the greeting or the t-shirt idea or both??

Bill

BOTH - I am a Texas gal.....................teething ring was in the shape of a .44 mag. :P
Known puker

#17 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

I usually greet home invaders with a .44 mag and/or 12 gauge shotgun. The DM should be glad the octopus didn't have the same option!!!

Bill

i agree completely. Hey WW, I think ScubaTex's signature is TEE SHIRT worthy. What do you say guys???

ditto!

Bill

BOTH - I am a Texas gal.....................teething ring was in the shape of a .44 mag. :thankyou:

That explains so much....... :teeth:

#18 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

Bill

ditto!

Bill

BOTH - I am a Texas gal.....................teething ring was in the shape of a .44 mag. :thankyou:

That explains so much....... :teeth:

At least, she didn't say it was a 12 gauge!!!

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users