• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION ONLY!! Oct 27-Nov1...Annual Single's Week...Halloween 2011 in Cozumel!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,629 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:44 AM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

This trip is now open for booking in our Premier's ONLY Section HERE*. If you are a premier member or above you can see this trip topic and its details and you can also book a spot on it until Jan 23rd midnight. We are offering up to $75 off for early payment discounts until Jan 23rd midnight!

Often trips fill out completely during the first week of booking so consider upgrading so you won't miss out! And if you were a premier member and wanted personal communication that this trip is now open you'll get that next. Yes...membership does have benefits along with the ability to contact other premier members privately, view profiles and qualify for very deep discounted unpublished deals on dive gear and travel!

*If the link does not work for you please upgrade to premier member by logging into the site, clicking on MEMBERSHIP next to the search box or under it along the top tabs and then choose premier member from the list and choose a payment term when promoted. Paypal will upgrade you automatically. Choosing POST SERVICE will upgrade you after you use our payment gateway in my signature below or along the top of the forums. You must set up your subscription first and then pay. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL A CHECK. I have no way to know you have sent it while I'm traveling so it could take a couple of weeks to activate your membership. NOTE: YOU CAN PAY VIA CHECK using the PAYMENT GATEWAY.

Please do not try to sign up for this trip via this thread. This is the discussion only thread and no trip bookings can be accepted via this thread. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users