• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cozumel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ScubaScar

ScubaScar

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

I am going diving in Cozumel first week in Aug....any suggestions for must see dive sites? Any advice on companies or activities to stay away from? Thanks
ScubaScar

#2 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:38 AM

I am going diving in Cozumel first week in Aug....any suggestions for must see dive sites? Any advice on companies or activities to stay away from? Thanks
ScubaScar

Shaun,I was there 2 yrs ago.Dive Paradise runs a very nice operation.Shop is next to Hotel Barracuda.The other suggestion I would meniton,see if Scubapunk aka Sandy has any connections for your trip alias SD members?Palancar Garden's,Cave.,Wreck of the Plillipe.SanFrancisco wall.To name a few sites of interest.They are lined up there like candy all in a row.Takes some time to get to these 1/2 hr or so if I remember.Good Luck ,Enjoy!!!! A destination I would gladly go back to...

Edited by Greg@ihpil, 11 June 2010 - 05:03 AM.

Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

#3 ScubaScar

ScubaScar

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

ScubaScar

Shaun,I was there 2 yrs ago.Dive Paradise runs a very nice operation.Shop is next to Hotel Barracuda.The other suggestion I would meniton,see if Scubapunk aka Sandy has any connections for your trip alias SD members?Palancar Garden's,Cave.,Wreck of the Plillipe.SanFrancisco wall.To name a few sites of interest.They are lined up there like candy all in a row.Takes some time to get to these 1/2 hr or so if I remember.Good Luck ,Enjoy!!!! A destination I would gladly go back to...

Greg,
Thanks for the reply...I will look up those sites you listed. I will let you know how the dives were.
Shaun

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,702 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:11 PM

Hey back in country and playing catch up! We'll be there this week so we surely have some great operators to recommend. One of our favorites is Casa Del Mar and Del Mar Aquatics or Dive House who can pick you up anywhere! We are also wholesalers for Dive Paradise and can book Hotel Cozumel or any place you like.

Its always nice to be treated like royalty cuz the group booking you is LOVED in Cozy! Let us book your trip...even if you can't join us next week! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users