• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Costa Rica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 11 March 2004 - 06:30 AM

Wanna go back in time and have a Dive of your life ? Cost Rica is the place ! PM me :twist: for place's to go and thing's to do in CR.
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,613 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:15 PM

Hey B2B...I've had some requests to dive Costa Rica in December in conjunction with delivering toys to children there that wouldn't otherwise have a Christmas. Tell me where you stayed and what you liked most about Costa Rica...I may try to do a Singles Trip there! ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 14 March 2004 - 09:19 AM

WW
What a great idea taking toys to kids in CR they could use them for sure! I flew into Liberia CR and a friend took me to Tamarindo. I dove with http://www.pacificcoastdiving.com out of Coco. Lucas and his wife where great folks and had a pro crew made up of local's so they knew the area like the back of there hands. they took me on one dive to a manta 10ft wide if not more that would play with you all day long and seemed to get alittle upset when our tanks ran dry and we had to come up. the great thing about CR is it isnt so commercial like Coz or Bahamas or Cayman etc. it would be a great place for a single's trip. also if you are a non-diver or a diver there's lots to do on land from tropical forrest tour's to the active volcano there hot spring baths and a 200 yard natural waterslide. the howling monkeys and the iguana's and the tucans make for a nice touch also. I'm going back in june of this year with Skye as just friends. I was there last may and just dove and dove night and day, day and night. I might just be a land lover this time and see the site's. markus a hotel owner is giving us a good deal and will probably give you and others a great break on the price if you book a single's trip with him at his hotel. A good friend of mine runs the internet cafe so those that cant stay off the puter can stay intouch with friends and family. I could go on and on about CR but this is just a little teasier for our readers. Mike

Here's some cool link's
http://www.visittamarindo.com
http://www.amcostarica.com/index.htm
http://catalog.com/c...o/index.htm#geo

Edited by Bubble2Bubble, 14 March 2004 - 10:18 AM.

Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#4 Nancy

Nancy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:28 AM

Count me in if there is a Costa Rica trip, Kamala!!
Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users