• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Keys this fall?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 weavdog

weavdog

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

Hi, I am looking for a buddy to dive the Keys this fall. Preferably around November 11 - 18. Could go later but not around Thanksgiving. First week in December may work. Thinking of doing Key Largo based on what I have read. Would like to do the wrecks and anything else I can get in. Usually dive 3 or more times a day when I can get to the Ocean. I stay in inexpensive hotels when I dive and am willing to share and or have separate accommodations.

If you are interested for some or all of the week this fall let me know
Thanks

#2 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:14 PM

Hi, I am planning to dive in Key Largo 12-14 November..message me if you want to join me and a couple of friends.

Hi, I am looking for a buddy to dive the Keys this fall. Preferably around November 11 - 18. Could go later but not around Thanksgiving. First week in December may work. Thinking of doing Key Largo based on what I have read. Would like to do the wrecks and anything else I can get in. Usually dive 3 or more times a day when I can get to the Ocean. I stay in inexpensive hotels when I dive and am willing to share and or have separate accommodations.

If you are interested for some or all of the week this fall let me know
Thanks

#3 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

weavdog is not a Premier Member, and does not have Private Messaging capabilities.

He can join for $35, and get $25 back after each SD trip he takes, or after each personal trip he takes that SD's travel expert books for him!
Posted Image

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

Otherwise you all can post details here provided they are within the tos and you do not share private emails, tel#'s etc.

For example you can say meet us at ______ Divers on Nov 12th ask for Gabrielle aka Sunshinediver at 8am. The address is ___________.

If you want to share more details then pls upgrade to premier member as Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut suggested so you can pm (private message) each other. It supports the site, keeps the spambots off of it and protects your personal info from cyberinfo spiders, etc.

:thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

Another option is to dive with Paradise Charters out of Ft Lauderdale! They can do Bimini as well as the upper Keys area. They are partners of ours so we can help you book a charter with them. Our members LOVE them and they are very reasonable 6 passenger only liveaboard! :cool1:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#6 lv2dive70

lv2dive70

• PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Cert Level:Cave2 and Tech2/Meg
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

+1 for Paradise Charters... they are great and I was absolutely shocked at how much diving there was in Ft Lauderdale.

WRT to Key Largo, I was just there a few months ago. Most of the dive ops have deals for no more than 89-99/night with several hotels in the area. One that looked nice but was booked when I was there was the Hungry Pelican. (The rates might be lower different seasons but were good for when we there.)

We had been booked at the Key West Inn by Silent World Dive Center and they weren't able to honor our reservation as they were overbooked. It seemed that had been happening quite a bit with Key West Inn; I would not suggest using them. We ended up at the Bayside Inn and it was much nicer there than Key West Inn.

Have fun!
How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. -- Arthur C. Clarke

#7 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

While I can't make any promises due to being on call (police department), if I find out differently, a weekend trip to the keys may certainly be a possibility. Keep us updated on your dates and locations and maybe one or two of us can join you.
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users