• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire, 12-19 March

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legalmilo

legalmilo

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, GUE:F (tech)
  • Logged Dives:55

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hi!
I'm planning to go to Bonaire in March, 12-19. I am thinking about staying with Buddy Dive which is probably the best solution for divers.

Unfortunately, as I am travelling single, I am lucky to be offered a significant surcharge of about 50% ($1500 instead of $1000 per person).

I have been wondering whether there is anybody else travelling at this time, willing to share a room/apartment/studio?

I would be also happy to hear about people unable/unwilling to share accommodation but happy to share our common passion - diving.

P.S. I will be obviously happy to say more about myself via PM and discuss everything if there happens to be anybody interested/able to help.
P.P.S. However unfortunate it might sound - I am unable to travel a week earlier to join the official Single Divers trip...
P.P.P.S. I have just realized it's a wrong section... could someone move it to " need an SD dive buddy for my trip!" ?

Best,
Theriel

Edited by legalmilo, 21 January 2011 - 10:19 PM.

#2 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Come on the group trip 3/5 thru 3/12! You'll have a great time with us.
Posted Image

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:40 AM

We are bummed you can't join us when we are there. Your chances of finding someone for the week after are slimmer as most have been planning for a year to join us on this annual week.

We are booking agents for Buddy Dive so would be happy to book your accommodations for you, save you money on the booking, and put you in our official "I need an SD buddy" category. Once there we help you find a roomie by using our mailing list, and other resources. (After all someone else may not be able to go a week earlier just as you can't!) ;)

So let us know if we can help you find a buddy. And if you prefer to set this up yourself we do let you post an all call on the site in our Where In The World section. We never allow emails to be posted on the site so you'll need to ask people to pm you for more details if they are interested.

:thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 Scubawishes

Scubawishes

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water Certification
  • Logged Dives:200ish

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:37 AM

Too bad, I'm free the week of March 19-26. So close, but yet..... Good luck!
~K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users