• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Help Can't View / Edit My Profile

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 s3lina

s3lina

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water Diver
  • Logged Dives:Only 9 :(

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:42 AM

I've been trying but to no avail :(

Whenever I tried to edit my profile or view my profile to make settings the following error message always prompt me:

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

How???

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

You can make changes to your profile but you can't 'see' your profile outside of edit mode since you are not a premier member. Only premier members can 'see' profiles. If you are still not sure if the changes you wanted were made then email them to admin@singledivers.com and ask that the info you want be changed.

Due to a glitch in the way the software works...it is always confusing to members. :(

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 s3lina

s3lina

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

You can make changes to your profile but you can't 'see' your profile outside of edit mode since you are not a premier member. Only premier members can 'see' profiles. If you are still not sure if the changes you wanted were made then email them to admin@singledivers.com and ask that the info you want be changed.

Due to a glitch in the way the software works...it is always confusing to members. :(

Thanks. But I just can't edit my profile at all - just kept giving the error message I mentioned. Wanted to upload a pic. Is uploading pics only for premier members too?

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

To upload in your profile is ok. To upload anywhere else on the site is a premier member benefit. To have the picture next to your name you need to upload your avatar. Do make sure you are logged in when you try to edit your profile.

Also since you are interested in the Palau trip you should consider upgrading as it is $25 for the year and you'll get $25 back after the trip if you file for it and then $25 back after any more trips you take during your membership year. It really pays for itself quickly and keeps our community safe from spammers, predators, perverts and creeps!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 peterbj7

peterbj7

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

keeps our community safe from spammers, predators, perverts and creeps!

That's right Kamala - make us all feel welcome :D

#6 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

Hi S3lina, Check out this post I made some time ago. Should steer you in the right direction. How to edit (and see) your profile

Members cannot see profiles, but you can amend them as required by following the info in the above link. Which lets you see them too. Well, your own anyway.
Shad
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#7 s3lina

s3lina

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:24 AM

Hi S3lina, Check out this post I made some time ago. Should steer you in the right direction. How to edit (and see) your profile

Members cannot see profiles, but you can amend them as required by following the info in the above link. Which lets you see them too. Well, your own anyway.
Shad

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!
Now I am able to edit my profile...:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users