• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anilao Phillipines

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

And Tammy was nicknamed the Octopus whisperer. If you wanted to see one, just follow Tammy and it was a pretty good bet that she would find one.

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#17 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hey Jim, those pictures are great!! I'll have to find a way to make this trip some day.

You said you were using a point and shoot, can I ask which one. I'm not totally thrilled with my current camera and always wondering what others are using, of course it could be user related :)

#18 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hey Jim, those pictures are great!! I'll have to find a way to make this trip some day.

You said you were using a point and shoot, can I ask which one. I'm not totally thrilled with my current camera and always wondering what others are using, of course it could be user related :)

I was using a Sea and Sea DX860g which is not a current model but I bought it for a really good price. I have a y27 strobe and fantasea focus light. A person could by the current model or do like I did and go to scubaboard.com classifieds and buy one. I highly recommend the focus light, it was not expensive, I think I paid $38 for it but it really helped on my pictures.

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users