• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Key Largo/Islamorada wreck diving...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hey gang,
Long time no see... and talk I guess. Sorry. I've finished the Police Academy and have myself a few days off before I hit the streets. Figured I'd do some saltwater diving and get out of the springs/caves for a bit. I saw that a few people were headed to the key largo area the end of July. Looking to dive either the weekend of the 23/24 or 30/31. I saw a few people are going to be there earlier but don't think I can swing it that close. If anyone is going to be diving around that time, or wants to, I'd love to have a dive buddy. My girlfriend is coming but doesn't dive. Looking to do some wrecks with Conch Republic Divers or whoever you would rather... Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sam
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

Hey gorgeous!

Congrats on the police academy and for sure use Conch Republic and tell Brenda and Gary that Kamala sent ya! :teeth: They will give you a little better rate if you do. (And I'll even call ahead to work it out for you!)

There were several others looking to go the end of July...check the Where in the World forum to see if you see the thread!

Can't wait to have you join us on another trip...I'm sure it will be a while before you accrue vacation and money...but it will be worth the wait! :cool1:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 BeachJunkie

BeachJunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox/Cave
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks Kamala!
I've dove with them before and had a great time. Real good outfit. I'll check for the thread.

Definitely can't wait to go on another trip. It's been killing me not to be able to. It'll be a bit till I save up some vacation but I'll definitely be looking forward to joining you guys again!

Sam
Bringing evil things to evil people... Because pacifists can't get a damn thing done!

Working on my PHD in CQB one house at a time.

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

Thanks Kamala!
I've dove with them before and had a great time. Real good outfit. I'll check for the thread.

Definitely can't wait to go on another trip. It's been killing me not to be able to. It'll be a bit till I save up some vacation but I'll definitely be looking forward to joining you guys again!

Sam

We feel the same way!!! TRUST ME!!! Its killing us you haven't been on a trip for awhile...and cuz I :wub: you so much...I won't even show my favorite pics of you! ;)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users