BONAIRE RATED #1 Top Overall Diving in Scuba Diving magazine's 2010 Readers' Choice Awards.
About 30-45 days prior to the trip we'll add a Bonaire Trip Special Discussion Forum. If you need the password, just email email@example.com to ask for it!
Note: Important Ongoing Trip Updates in the 2nd post after the details or in post #3...please click HERE to keep current.
OR For all 2012 Trips we need everyone joining this trip to be a premier member so please upgrade HERE to a premier member for $35/yr of which you can get $25 back after every trip if you file for it.
Bonaire Pampered Single's Week "Fun in the Sun" Bonaire Style IN Style Incredible Bonaire MARCH 3-10, 2012 or MARCH 4-11, 2012 PLUS 1-4 day add-on options PLUS "Anticipated" Technical Diving Training for those interested...PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN... (recreational training available too!). Limited spots available, Internationally Advertised With Divi Resorts so Book Early!!
Hey, it's Singles Week in Bonaire AGAIN! Join us again in Bonaire for our FIFTH Annual Single's Week!! Bonaire is renowned for its diving, the gem of the Caribbean. Whether you are a novice or expert, Bonaire's Diving offers something for everyone! We are staying with Divi Resorts, a luxury resort, for an incredible value based package you won't beat anywhere! The package will include 3 boat dives a day...and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING with BOAT DIVING PKG OR BOOKING ONLY SHOREDIVING TO SAVE MONEY AND MAXIMIZE DIVE TIMES!!! You can also do the package as shorediving only and add-on days will be room plus breakfast only. Technical diving classes are anticipated to be available via SingleDivers.com and will include several options (see fourth & fifth post in this thread for complete details).
Events, activities, breakfast and lunch daily, discounted diving and nitrox, 2 dinners, chances for free upgrades to OceanView rooms and nearly all inclusive.
Pkg #1: 5 days of diving 3-tank dives + unlimited shore diving. Plus breakfast and lunch daily and two dinners = $1447 d/o SAME PRICE AS 2010 or $2078 s/o
Pkg #2: 6 days of unlimited shore diving. Plus breakfast and lunch daily and two dinners = $1209 d/o or $1858 s/o
Pkg #3: 6 days of Fun in the Sun NON-DIVER Price. Plus breakfast and lunch daily and two dinners = $1099 d/o SAME PRICE AS 2010 or $1730 s/o
(Extra Days) Extra day including room & breakfast = $125 D/O SAME PRICE AS 2010 or $250 S/O SAME PRICE AS 2010
Additional discount offers....
Nitrox package for all dives is offered at $200, but get 50% off if Nitrox is booked & paid by
Book & Pay Deposit by
Book and Pay in FULL by
$25 membership rebate after the trip for SD premier members and above if you file for it
Repeat Divi Diver Special!!! All REPEAT Divi Single's Week Divers will receive a special prize in Bonaire AND an extra chance at either FREE NITROX and/or FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE if you otherwise qualify!
And get this...massages available on resort along with other spa services, rental car facilities and an in-house CASINO!! You've got to check this one out...luxury and pampering for economy pricing!
---Please Note below --- Full pricing, what's included and what's not and add-on's.
Package Overview -
March 3-10 or 4-11 with optional days on the front or back end...world class diving off the island's only natural beach RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE RESORT...3 Boat Dives a Day, breakfast and lunch daily, 2 nights 'Themed Dinners' at the resort included, 50% off Nitrox or $100 vs $200, Special Happy Hours, all sorts of diving classes including technical diving available, UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING, plus add-on prices include extra days, a shore diving only full week option, shore diving & breakfast days only as well as chances for free upgrades to OceanView rooms: Book by Dec 1 and pay deposit and get 1 chance at free room upgrade. Pay in Full by Dec 1 and get 2 chances!! This nearly all inclusive package... is only $1447 d/o and $2078 s/o!!! That is correct. Nitrox package for all dives is offered at $200, but get 50% off if Nitrox is booked & paid by Dec 1. 2011.
Airfare - Due to flight cutbacks to Bonaire we cannot get a decent group air contract. However, if you would like SD to research and/or book airfare options for you a $25 courtesy fee will be added to your final price.
Guaranteed Double Occupancy - SD will guarantee a same sex roommate for March 3-10 or 4-11 depending on when the flights run from your part of the country. We will help you find a roommate for any additional days but will not guarantee same sex, or a roommate at all.
Please post if you are staying extra days so others will know too! Last year we were able to help everyone who wanted a roommate for extra days! ---Please Note--- Full pricing, what's included and what's not and add-on's below.
So don't miss THIS Single's Week In Style!
Who's Going:CLICK HERE!!! or See Post #3
Full Details & Schedule -
March 3rd or 4th arrive Island of Bonaire
Arrival Day for most people, either very early or very late. Free transfers to Hotel and back. 134ft House Reef with 5 docks in front of the resort provides world class diving at your fingertips! Rental Cars available on premises but not needed UNLESS you want them to reach other "shorediving only" locations.
SD PAMPERED Package Includes -
(7) nights Double occupancy/Twin sharing in deluxe room with ONE FREE UPGRADE CHANCE to OCEAN VIEW room if you book & pay deposit by Dec 1 and TWO FREE UPGRADE CHANCES if you Book and Pay in FULL by Dec 1, 2011
Breakfast and Lunch Daily included
Two (2) Themed dinners (leaving 5 dinners on your own with town only 2 blocks walking distance away).
(3)-Tank Boat dives for 5 days and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING DAILY!
Roundtrip transfers airport to resort and back IF you provide us your flight details
50% off unlimited Nitrox Package if paid in full by Dec 1, 2011 or $100; regular price of $200 if Nitrox is booked & paid after Dec 1, 2011.
FREE Unlimited Shore Diving including Night Dives
Technical diving and Technical instruction available (see 5th post in this thread/topic or click HERE)
Recreational Courses such as Nitrox, AOW, Photography, & Other specialties available with group discounts – Let us know what you want to take! (see 4th post in this thread/topic or click HERE)
Only resort with a natural beach
House reef goes to 134 ft if desired
NEW Room furnishings
Spa, Hertz Car Rental, and Casino on property
Beach towels for pool and beach use
Largest Dive Fleet on Bonaire...Have boats...Will DIVE!!!
Walking distance to town and great dive sites. No rental cars/trucks needed! (Unless you choose the 'ShoreDiving ONLY' package where you may wish to rent a truck from Hertz on premises or other agency at airport to take in more of the island's sites.)
Fitness Center with Workout Equipment
Free Welcome Cocktail
Themed Costume Party with great prizes including FREE DIVING, FREE TRAVEL & MORE!
Special Happy Hour Events & Pricing
Great Contests (Including our Annual Costume Contest), Activities, Games and Events and Even better prizes and awards!
FREE T-shirt and other great give-aways!
Underwater poker and more!
Lots of 'Meets & Greets' to get to know everyone!
Price Does NOT Include -
Airfare to Bonaire (BON)
Does not include 5 of your 7 dinners (town is short 2 block walking distance to Bonaire's finest foods!)
Rental, instruction and retail charges
Dive Crew/Hotel/Wait staff gratuities (usually 10-15% of your land pkg cost or approx $150+)
Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Hurricane/Injury Insurance (we STRONGLY suggest you get trip insurance. Self-insurance is for gamblers and thrill seekers! See end of details for links for quotes or to buy online from several excellent suppliers.)
Nitrox Upgrade - Unlimited nitrox for 5 days of diving is US $100 (must pay for by 1/1/12 to qualify. After Jan 1, 2012 the regular price of $200 applies)
Departure taxes - (approx US$35)
Single Supplement Upgrade - $ (or $2078 total price for the week if before Oct 10th or after Oct 10th then $1964.)
SD's Rent-A-Buddy - Have your own private DM as your dive buddy and coach. Want to polish your skills? Reinforce what you just learned in your certification dives? Improve your air consumption? Then hire a dive coach/private guide for your trip for $50 per day or $150 for the trip.
Instruction/Classes - will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in? (See post 4 for full details!)
Extra Day(s) - $125 for d/o includes hotel and breakfast or $250 for s/o include hotel and breakfast
DIVE Insurance - is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
TRIP Insurance - It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. You will need to advise if you have trip insurance, will get it or will not get it for this trip to register. (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
RENTAL TRUCKS: If you are doing the shorediving only pkg. and want to rent a truck for the week to share with a total of 4 people the price is approx $350-$375, which includes the taxes but does not include insurance. This is via Hertz which is right on property. You can often get good rates via the airport as well.
SPECIAL TRIP HIGHLIGHTS -
1. School Supplies - As is our tradition, we take school & LIFE supplies on our trips to the under-privileged children of the countries we visit while diving. Bonaire is no exception, and we will have several schools to help out. One of the non-diving afternoons, we will take whoever would like to join us and drop off the school supplies to the kids. Please help us support this effort…so little means so much! So PLEASE keep your eye out for school & LIFE supplies (such as toiletries, simple clothes,etc) on sale as these items are extremely expensive in the countries we visit. - THE HOME WE GIVE THE SUPPLIES TOO CATERS TO ALL AGES AND IS THE LAST RESORT FOR MANY OF ITS INHABITANTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Remember, a child can play with a can or a box and use great imagination pretending it is a castle, fort, car or space capsule. But they can not make do as well when they need school supplies so that they can learn and better themselves.
2. Activities and Fun for Single and Married but Buddyless Divers! Come join in to LOTS of fun in the sun...have fun meeting other single and buddyless divers or pamper yourself a little! There is something for everyone! INCLUDING our wacky and fun COSTUME PARTY! The theme will be announced soon and will surely be fun and creative! (They always are and the PRIZES are awesome including FREE DIVING, FREE TRAVEL, FREE DIVE GEAR & MORE! )
HOW TO BOOK A SPOT ON THIS TRIP:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and advise your check or credit card payment is on its way via our SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY HERE. (OR SEE PAYMENT LINK BELOW OR LINK IN MY SIGNATURE OR ON EVERY PAGE OF THE FORUMS.) b]You MUST tell us what package you want i.e. March 3-10 or March 4-11 or we will NOT accept your booking until you do. [/b] We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we can NOT hold any spots on this trip. Your spot will ONLY BE CONFIRMED when we receive your $500 non-refundable deposit (can be filed against trip insurance) or get the $100 early payment deal with payment in full by OCT 15, 2011 Midnight CST.) - To post on the site you need to register as a member of the site. Registration is free or if you want to upgrade, premier membership levels are available for as little as $35 a year and you can get $25 back after the trip as a member rebate if you file for it. Click here to learn more.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release & Insurance Summary form which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly try to work with you.
4. We need to know if you need rental gear, will be diving nitrox and if you want d/o or s/o for the trip. You MUST include as much of this information as possible with your initial reservation.
5. You will also need to verify if you have trip insurance or will be procuring trip insurance or conversely not procuring trip insurance. All participants must have Current Dive Insurance and state one of the following:
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I will not purchase trip insurance and will accept all losses accordingly. - THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE TRIP INSURANCE BUT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
6. You are responsible for all info in the thread. We try to keep our FAQ and Important Updates posts #2 & #3 updated to make it easier for you but you are responsible for monitoring the thread for all updates. As the trip gets closer we'll open a private forum for all trip goers to answer last minute questions & provide last minute details. For sure monitor the thread the last 30 days prior to your trip for last minute updates and information.
7. Only requests posted in this trip topic/thread are considered official especially for limited options such as use of a computer, or going on a tour, etc.
8. Please note that while you may send pm and email requests for availability, the "official" availability is only accurate in the main trip post. For more information on SingleDivers.com, booking policies, etc please read here.
9. Also note that for FASTER service pls email email@example.com for all general questions and firstname.lastname@example.org for custom questions or special requests.
10. PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS ONLY TO TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM as I do not regularly check trip documentation emails, rather leaving it to our awesome volunteers who help me with our trips.
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using either an e-check which debits your checking account directly without having to mail in a check or debits your credit card without having to fill out a SD.com credit card authorization form. (Please note that many non-US bank originating credit card must still use the paper credit card authorization form as different processing procedures must be followed to process international/non-US credit cards. YOU CAN TRY YOUR CARD BY ENTERING AA AS YOUR STATE AND THE CHARGE MAY GO THRU OK. If you need to use the form you'll find this form in the Forms Forum link in my signature. - PLEASE email email@example.com for the password to the forms forum.)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible cash discounts so any payments via credit card or paypal will still incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee. Our SECURE payment gateway which you can access by clicking the PAY SD NOW button below OR using Link in my Signature Line OR using Link on Every Page of Forums. It is not a shopping cart BUT it will total your trip choices AND add the 3% non-cash convenience fee if you are paying via credit card.
This trip may sell out quickly due to the great pricing we have so in order to ensure timely & accurate processing of payment receipts, ONLY PAYMENTS RECEIVED VIA OUR SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL BE ACCEPTED AND WILL QUALIFY FOR THE EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTS
If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering and contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to manually process your payment for you.
Please add a 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via PayPal (either via credit card or check payment) or any credit card or any non-cash option. Checks, money orders and real cash are discounted already and do not incur a 3% non-cash convenience fee.
International/ Non-US Clients: Please use the traditional written credit authorization form to submit credit card payments. Click here for the form and ask email@example.com for the password.
PAYMENT TERMS & SCHEDULE:
ASAP: $500 non-refundable deposit (refundable via trip insurance) in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until money is rec'd via our Secure Payment Gateway. NO Early Payment Discount will Qualify unless the payment gateway is used or prior permission to pay another way has been secured from Kamala@SingleDivers.com
PRICE SUMMARY: $1447 d/o or $2078 s/o for 7 nights 3-tank boat dives per day + unlimited shore diving + or OR $1347 d/o or $1978* if paid in time to qualify for our early booking special.
*assumes payment in full by Oct 15, 2011 d/o or s/o for these prices. See above for full details and other pricing options.
a. ASAP! $500 non-refundable deposit other than via trip insurance due at booking to hold a spot payable only via HERE.
c. 11-05-11: $500 for d/o or $707 for s/o
d. 12-05-11: (FINAL TRIP PAYMENT DUE LESS ANY DISCOUNTS): $447 for d/o or $871 for s/o
d. 02-01-12: ALL EXTRAS DUE... Optional Nitrox fee: $200 (if not paid by Dec 1); Add'l Diving,Additional Days etc.
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure but if this is a problem let me know and I may be able to work with you! Missing payments can forfeit your spot to the next person on the waiting list.
SD Premier Membership Rebate: ($25) rebate for SD premier or charter membership after the trip if you file for it. (It's in the forms forum link in my signature.)
Cash Discount: Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash form of payment.
TRIP INSURANCE VS GAMBLING LOSSES:
Hey folks if you are gamblers and opt to NOT take out trip insurance that is your decision! However, please understand that neither Divi Resorts nor SingleDivers.com can help you out with your gambling losses. SD.com accepts a huge amount of liability to fill ALL the trips we run OR EAT THE SPOTS. I can assure you that I have paid plenty of gambling losses over the years. But I won't gamble with my life (I have both DAN and DIVE ASSURE for Dive Insurance) and I won't gamble with my trips...(I have the annual policy by DIVE ASSURE which covers ALL MY DIVE TRIPS!)
So the choice is yours....bet on no hurricanes, no accidents, no illness, no deaths in the family, no job loss, no immediate death/injury to yourself* ...and laugh in the end when your bet pays off. But when it does not...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not expect Divi Resorts or SingleDivers.com to refund your money because your bet did not pan out.
NOTE: One of the reason's we have you finalize your extras and pay for everything by 90 days out is so you have more flexibility getting trip insurance. Please take a moment TODAY to do this important task. *If you think it can't happen to you please think again...sadly it happens A LOT!!
IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATES: CLICK HERE!!! or check the 3rd post for updates
PLEASE obtain trip insurance - IT IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. REMEMBER IF YOU MISS A DAY….YOU MISS A LOT! You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc .
Click here for a free quote from CSA Travel Protection or to purchase online!
Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy that is BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage!
PLEASE obtain DIVE insurance - IT IS MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
Click here for Diver's Alert Network and use our reference ID 1603080.
DIVE ASSURE ... get BOTH TRIP & DIVE insurance in one convenient package[/color]