• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Jacksonville FL Halloween Weekend?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 djmcmath

djmcmath

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Basic Open Water
  • Logged Dives:3

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

I'll be in Jacksonville, FL for business the week of Halloween, and am interested in flying down a couple of days early to get some diving in. After all, while North Florida may not be the best diving around, there should be someplace within a couple hours drive that's better than Maryland, right? I'm looking at camping at Ginnie Springs near Gainesville, as that's been pretty well reviewed. If anyone has a better idea, I'm game.

I only have about an hour underwater as a qualified diver, and it's all been local Maryland water. I'm game for just about anything, though, as long as I can take my camera along. :) My preference is shallower dives (20-60ft), given my limited experience level.

So anybody up for diving that weekend?

Thanks,
Dan

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

I'll be in Cozumel for Halloween but would love to dive with you! I hope you can join one of our trips soon...its a great way to get experience WITHOUT developing any bad habits! Congrats on getting certified...you've found the right group!

p.s. Where in MD? I used to live there myself!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users