• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Calling all drysuit divers

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 lv2dive70

lv2dive70

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Cert Level:Cave2 and Tech2/Meg
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

The drysuit thread reemerges...hi everyone! Was talking to Jerry on FB and he pointed me in this direction (towards SD.com), not for this thread though, but I saw this and had to pop in!

My TLS has been getting some TLC from Steve Gamble so I am crossing my fingers that he may have been able to work some miracles that the folks in CA could not, and I may yet get multiple dry dives in a row out of that suit. I absolutely love how it fits and how it dives but it does not do a good job keeping me dry on those multi-hour dives... and deco starts to get cold at 30 or 45 minutes!

That being said - I LOVE MY SANTI ELITE! BONE DRY EVERY DIVE (well except for the first dive where I didn't zip the tzip all the way but I figured that one before I got in with my tanks so I was able to fix it before it became a big problem :-D)

Hadn't seen anyone mention Santi so I thought I'd throw it out there - LOVING mine so far!!!
How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. -- Arthur C. Clarke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users