• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Panama City Beach, FL area - Aug 8th-13th

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jg24112

jg24112

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:10

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

I will be down in the PCB area, actually staying in Mexico Beach, August 9th-13th and looking for a dive buddy for some local trips. I will be going out with Divers Den on the 9th and that's my only set in stone reservation so far... That means I have 4 more days to fill! I'm interested in any inshore charter or shore dive from Port St Joe to PCB, as well as checking out the PCB Jetties! If you're in the area i'd love to meet up and do some diving!

John

Update: I have an inshore charter with Daly's Dock & Dive in Port St Joe on the 10th as well if anyone is interested! That means I still have 3 more days to fill... Really want to dive the Jetties if I can find a dive buddy!

Edited by jg24112, 26 July 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Welcome John...I'm sure you find some buddies! Are you military??? Or just really do short hair! ;)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 jg24112

jg24112

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:10

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Thanks! Nahh no military, i'm just a regular ole' countryboy from GA! You're in Salem, SC? Let me guess... Jocassee Dive shop crew? I was just up there during the Dive & Cue for my checkouts and a few fun dives. Next time you get out there let me know and i'll ride up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users