• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

coming to Venice, any divers there?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Diverrite

Diverrite

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

HI,

I'm coming to Venice and just wondering if any divers would like to get together?

Sea ya,

Edited by WreckWench, 09 October 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Diverrite aboard "Step Into Liquid"

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hey Belton... I see you found us via the Mel Fisher Website... we :wub: diving on the Atocha and host several trips each year ourselves!

And we apologize the name is a bit confusing...in today's age...*single* means your dating status but when we set up the site...it was your diving status. For example if you were on a boat someone might say "Who's a single?" Now a days they say "Who needs a buddy?". But the terminology is not exclusive to diving... if you are a single in golf you don't have a buddy and if you are single in skiing it means you are willing to be the 3rd person on a chair lift going up the mt. And lord knows if you are traveling they call the price to have your own room a "single supplement" and none of them have anything to do with your marital status.

So as we mentioned... SingleDivers.com is about not having a dive buddy and not your marital status. We say "Our hookups are to tanks!"

By keeping the site open to married but the spouse does not dive and single not married with no buddy and to all people who "sometimes" have a buddy regardless of marital status...we allow people needing dive buddies and new friends to connect to do the thing we love...DIVING!!!

So its easier to find a gender neutral partner...but often they will be women as women comprise about 50% of our site and due to the safe and comfortable atmosphere we've created... our women are quite active on the site as well. Afterall its owned by a woman and run mostly by women so its safe to say...its chick friendly.

So being the 'head chick in charge' I welcome you to our site and I hope the dating neutral environment will actually turn out better for you. If not we appreciate you giving us a 'look see' and maybe we'll see you in Key West.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 Diverrite

Diverrite

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hey Wreck,

I don't see a edit or a delete button or I could repait the post, or delete it.

Sea ya,

Belton

Hey Belton... I see you found us via the Mel Fisher Website... we :wub: diving on the Atocha and host several trips each year ourselves!

And we apologize the name is a bit confusing...in today's age...*single* means your dating status but when we set up the site...it was your diving status. For example if you were on a boat someone might say "Who's a single?" Now a days they say "Who needs a buddy?". But the terminology is not exclusive to diving... if you are a single in golf you don't have a buddy and if you are single in skiing it means you are willing to be the 3rd person on a chair lift going up the mt. And lord knows if you are traveling they call the price to have your own room a "single supplement" and none of them have anything to do with your marital status.

So as we mentioned... SingleDivers.com is about not having a dive buddy and not your marital status. We say "Our hookups are to tanks!"

By keeping the site open to married but the spouse does not dive and single not married with no buddy and to all people who "sometimes" have a buddy regardless of marital status...we allow people needing dive buddies and new friends to connect to do the thing we love...DIVING!!!

So its easier to find a gender neutral partner...but often they will be women as women comprise about 50% of our site and due to the safe and comfortable atmosphere we've created... our women are quite active on the site as well. Afterall its owned by a woman and run mostly by women so its safe to say...its chick friendly.

So being the 'head chick in charge' I welcome you to our site and I hope the dating neutral environment will actually turn out better for you. If not we appreciate you giving us a 'look see' and maybe we'll see you in Key West.

Diverrite aboard "Step Into Liquid"

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

No worries...I'll just make it gender free! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users