• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION ONLY 2013-10: Roatan for Halloween...SAVE THE DATES!

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 Critterwatcher

Critterwatcher

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:190+

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hi Kamala, I'm interested in being on the notification list for this trip. Thanks!

Joni aka critterwatcher

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hi Kamala, I'm interested in being on the notification list for this trip. Thanks!

Joni aka critterwatcher

Excellent! You'll love it! We'll get you on the notify list asap!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 scubachick43

scubachick43

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:101

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

Put me on the interested list PLEASE :dance:

Carolyn (scubachick43)

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

Put me on the interested list PLEASE :dance:/>

Carolyn (scubachick43)

Yep! You can't beat the price AND the venue has some pretty amazing diving...ESPECIALY OUR NEW SECRET DIVE SPOT!!! AND THE NEW SINGLEDIVERS.COM MOORING!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#35 Inacio

Inacio

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

I'm one of jesterdiver's buddies... please notify me when trip opens up. Thanks!

Add me to this one please, also working on getting two more buddies to come along too!

#36 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

I'm one of jesterdiver's buddies... please notify me when trip opens up. Thanks!

Add me to this one please, also working on getting two more buddies to come along too!

Got you on the list! (Jester earns 2 more punk points!)

#37 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

I have to find out what I can apply all these punk points toward Posted Image

#38 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

They are worth Hard Cold Cash!! I will let you know when you can cash them in. You were awarded 2 points for bringing in a new member who signs up for a trip. (Yes I am keeping track) Punk points are awarded at Scubapunk's sole discretion, and they could be awarded for any number of things. For example, getting all your documents in within 24 hours of signing up for a trip, bringing in new members, going on multiple dive trips, being active on the board and/or particularly helpful to new members on the board, or if I catch you performing any random acts of kindness on a dive trip, or anything else I find deserving.:D/>

They can also be revoked for any number of things! That's the power of the Punk!

#39 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

Interesting system! Maybe we can work out some kind of punk point for cabana coin barter arrangement Lol Posted Image

They are worth Hard Cold Cash!! I will let you know when you can cash them in. You were awarded 2 points for bringing in a new member who signs up for a trip. (Yes I am keeping track) Punk points are awarded at Scubapunk's sole discretion, and they could be awarded for any number of things. For example, getting all your documents in within 24 hours of signing up for a trip, bringing in new members, going on multiple dive trips, being active on the board and/or particularly helpful to new members on the board, or if I catch you performing any random acts of kindness on a dive trip, or anything else I find deserving.Posted Image/>

They can also be revoked for any number of things! That's the power of the Punk!

#40 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Forgive the Newbie but I've just found out a tenant is moving out in August meaning a new one will be moving in sept 1. So if possible (I can owe you some puck $) can I please change to this trip from my interest in the Labor Day trip.. Neither are open yet. I have 2 good Halloween costumes if that helps. I stayed at COCO view a few years ago but this place seems so much nicer. I know how great the diving is down there too! I have my deposit ready to fly upon your request. I am still planning on going to the New Years trip as well. I'm scurrying my $$ away as we speak. It's also not great for me to be away when tenants are trying to pay rent. I usually give a few grace days after New Years,so that one is OK.

Edited by Kimbuddha, 28 February 2013 - 12:48 PM.

If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#41 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'd also like to get Nitrox certified there of possible. :)

#42 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hi Kim,

Welcome aboard! I know that Kamala does something through one of her contacts for the nitrox certifications. I'm sure when she gets back from Maldives/Lembeh (I'm so jealous!) she'll be able to give you the details. So I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem getting nitrox certified. Never been to Roatan so glad to hear another great review of the place!

I'd also like to get Nitrox certified there of possible. Posted Image

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,622 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hello from the Maldives... its our last day before traveling back to Male and then for some...heading home and for the rest...heading to Lembeh.

Thanks Jose...we do have several options for Kim to get her Nitrox done on the Roatan trip. And yes Kim you are right...its a great place to dive and Halloween just makes it that much more fun!!!

You can certainly switch from the Labor Day trip to this one. And of course hopefully New Year's as well!!!

I hope to use the downtime between trips tomorrow to get another trip open otherwise it will be after the Lembeh trip before I can get the rest of them ready for booking!

So just a bit longer and you can start signing up! :wakawaka:

formerly...

#44 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hey, just enjoy your trip. The diving right in front of coco view was great. I did my first night dive there. We just walked right out into the dark blue sea. Lots of moray eels and lobsters. Ooh and a Spanish dancer, really cool. A lot of the other divers there had nitrox and they were able to dive so much more than me. It really is a place where people do 3+ dives a day. I'm also excited about the possibility of Fiji. I have a sheraton timeshare (thanks mom) and I'm already doing searches to see where I can stay a couple of extra weeks. Unfortunately there are no exchanges available in roatan yet. Now go enjoy the rest of your trip.

#45 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Forgive the Newbie but I've just found out a tenant is moving out in August meaning a new one will be moving in sept 1. So if possible (I can owe you some puck $) can I please change to this trip from my interest in the Labor Day trip.. Neither are open yet. I have 2 good Halloween costumes if that helps. I stayed at COCO view a few years ago but this place seems so much nicer. I know how great the diving is down there too! I have my deposit ready to fly upon your request. I am still planning on going to the New Years trip as well. I'm scurrying my $$ away as we speak. It's also not great for me to be away when tenants are trying to pay rent. I usually give a few grace days after New Years,so that one is OK.

Kim, I have taken the liberty of switching your name on the notify list from Labor Day T&C trip to this trip. :flirt:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users