• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2013-03: BTS Fri, March 22 to Sun, Mar 24, 2013 - Secaucus NJ

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#46 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

I was hoping to see you this year!!!! So far I just need a place Sat. night, I'd love to share if possible, although my back won't hold up on a pull-out anymore. So any magic you can work (magician that you are)m would be great.

Hi Barb.. Not to worry, we'll make sure you have a spot for Sat nite.More on that soon!

#47 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

CELL PHONE Numbers......

Hey Gang.... Be on the lookout for a PM from me asking if we can have your cell phone number. That's how we "corral you folks" at the show. Yeah, like that's really possible! Posted Image After the list is collected, I'll share it with you worker bees.

Also... this weekend I'll be sending you these Words of Wisdom on this thread....

Your freebie entrance into MEC (Meadowlands Convention Center) Posted Image

Friday Nite Fish 'n Famous and how you can get all gussied up! Posted Image

Happy Hour stuff Posted Image

Work stuff (and fun stuff too) Posted Image

#48 CoralReefer

CoralReefer

"FireWire"...Director of Endless Smiles!

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:339

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

cat fish - remember to copy me!!

Living and DIVING in 3/4 time!

#49 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

cat fish - remember to copy me!!

CoralReefer.... you bet I'll remember you!! And Thank You in advance, Suzanne!Posted Image

WORKER BEES ....
I've got a draft phone list I'll be emailing to ya tonight (this afternoon I'm going to the Aquarium... not exactly like divin' with them, but tis fun to see the fishies no matter how). So I'll email ya later tonight.

#50 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

I'm probably going to need a place Saturday night as well. Anyone have an open couch? ;-)

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#51 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hot off the server, a few newly created Gallery Categories:

->2013 Social Events and Dive Shows
--->2013-01: Baltimore Dive Show Jan 25 & 26th 2013
--->2013-03 Arizona Happy Hour March 09 2013
--->2013-03: BTS Dive Show Secaucus NJ March 22-24 2013
--->2013-04 Houston's "Howling" Happy Hour April 12, 13 & 14 2013
--->2013-10 St. Louis Dive Show & Happy Hour Oct 04 & 05 2013

Let's remember to get those shutter's bugging.... er... bugs shuttering... drat. :banghead: Take lots of pictures!! :wakawaka:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#52 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'm probably going to need a place Saturday night as well. Anyone have an open couch? ;-)

Hi Jerry! We'll work something out for ya! Be back atcha about this in a couple of days.

WORKER BEES.... I just emailed you about Cell Phones/T-Shirts. Barb aka 1ScubaDiver and Dorothy aka Underwaterpiclady.... I'll PM you separately... your emails would not go through.

OK, that's it for now...... cat fish

#53 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

Happy Posted Image Hour Posted Image Details.....

Where? Embassy Suites, next door to MEC (Meadowlands Expo Center)... look for the Singledivers.com flag and tables near the Bar

When? Sat nite, after Exhibits close at 5pm

Who? You, of course! See ya there.

Some folks go from the Happy Hour to the Underwater Film Fest, which starts at 8:30pm at La Quinta. Some folks get dinner, and some folks just continue Happy Hour-ing. It's all good!!! Posted Image

#54 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Happy Hour Details.....
Embassy Suites, next door to MEC (Meadowlands Expo Center) ... look for the Singledivers.com flag and tables near the Bar
When? Sat nite, after Exhibits close at 5pm
Who? You, of course! See ya there.
Some folks go from the Happy Hour to the Underwater Film Fest, which starts at 8:30pm at La Quinta. Some folks get dinner, and some folks just continue Happy Hour-ing. It's all good!!!

Sylvia aka cat fish,

Here with a dialog from the Singledivers.com FB Community Page:

====================================================
Alexandra:
Any get Single Divers togethers planned for Beneath the Sea?
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 4:20PM EDT near Washington, DC

Brad:
Funny you should ask, Alexandra! *smiles* Follow this link (be sure to sign in!) and reply to the latest post regarding time and venue for the BTS Happy Hour to ensure you are added to the list!
((link to BTS removed))
Brad:
P.S. Are you our member Alexandra from DC with Display Name shark_junkie? If not please feel free to register when you reach the site!

Alexandra:
don't recall if I'm a member - will check. I'm volunteering at BTS and will be at the ticket booth. Look forward to drinks on Saturday

Brad:
I encourage you to register - it costs nothing and is pretty straightforward, but feel free to email charlies@singledivers.com and myself or one of our other support staff will be happy to help!
Meanwhile I will copy and paste your post above into the topic thread so our Happy Hour coordinator, Sylvia aka cat fish, will include you on the reservation list.

Brad aka dive_sail_etc
====================================================
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#55 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks, Brad-meister! We'll do our best to catch up with Ms Alexandra!!

#56 susiq

susiq

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Omigosh! Hi! I kept meaning to write, but life zooms onward. Any chance of my participating Saturday afternoon through evening? And/or Sunday? I would love to spend some time there and help out and get to see you (as many of you as are coming on those days......) Please let me know. My phones are still the same, Sylvia, and although my Premier membership is "paused" I still keep track of things on the site when I can.

Lemme know what is possible for me..... I could get there about 2 or 3 on Saturday and stay til evening etc. Sunday ???

Susiq
PS I won't be able to see posts here PM's I mean, but hope you will reach out through this thread or by phone! Thanks so much!

Edited by susiq, 12 March 2013 - 09:33 PM.

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#57 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Omigosh! Hi! I kept meaning to write, but life zooms onward. Any chance of my participating Saturday afternoon through evening? And/or Sunday? I would love to spend some time there and help out and get to see you (as many of you as are coming on those days......) Please let me know. My phones are still the same, Sylvia, and although my Premier membership is "paused" I still keep track of things on the site when I can.

Lemme know what is possible for me..... I could get there about 2 or 3 on Saturday and stay til evening etc. Sunday ???

Susiq
PS I won't be able to see posts here PM's I mean, but hope you will reach out through this thread or by phone! Thanks so much!

Mornin', Susiq.... So great to hear from you! It will be great to have you join our team. I'll phone you in the next day or so (yes, I've got your phone numbers). Bro & sis-in-law flying in today so I'll catch you after I've got them all squared away.

Great news, susiq! Talk to you soon. Posted Image

#58 susiq

susiq

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Mornin', Susiq.... So great to hear from you! It will be great to have you join our team. I'll phone you in the next day or so (yes, I've got your phone numbers). Bro & sis-in-law flying in today so I'll catch you after I've got them all squared away.
Great news, susiq! Talk to you soon. Posted Image

Hi! So glad I checked here this morning..... I'll be in Boston from Friday through the weekend but if you try my cell I'll be able to call you back! Thanks, Sylvia
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#59 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hi! So glad I checked here this morning..... I'll be in Boston from Friday through the weekend but if you try my cell I'll be able to call you back! Thanks, Sylvia

I caught up with Susie today before she heads off to Boston. We'll see Susie on Sat OR Sun. Hopefully her students will let her have Sat off so she can join us at the Happy Hour!! Posted Image

#60 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Is anyone interested in looking at all the research materials and DVDs I have on Truk Lagoon Saturday evening after the show. i'll bring it along if anyone is interested. The DVD made for us while we were there is really good.

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users