• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2013-09: Aug 31-Sep 7, 2013 Turks & Caicos...our 5th and FINAL YEAR here!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#61 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

For over a week I cannot get into the trip forum. I receive error message #10338. Same with my messages. I receive error message #10229.
Kamala, welcome back!
Please let me know if you can book a room for me, my reservation for the Turtle
Cove Inn was cancelled, because they are closed from late August till October.
Thanks.

Hello Doris, I have emailed you from the admin mailbox concerning your access problems. :respect:

Thanks, Brad, I answered your email.

#62 bubblesaplenty

bubblesaplenty

Getting started

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:46 years diving, never logged

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Posting for Judy, aka skeeter. She faxed her form to EV. She wasn't able to sign on to forum for some reason. Bubblesaplenty

#63 Critterwatcher

Critterwatcher

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:190+

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Joni we'll work with you. Maybe you can help us promote the trip so it fills faster and we can get you your deposit back?

Definitely; I've sent info to a few diving pals I have, posted it on my FB page, and put it on our local dive club page, so maybe that'll draw some takers.

#64 Skeeter

Skeeter

Getting started

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300 soon! ;-)

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

I faxed the Explorer paper work to you today along with the new Travel Insurance number from DAN. I should now be paid in full and all papers delivered. Thank! SKEETER

#65 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

I faxed the Explorer paper work to you today along with the new Travel Insurance number from DAN. I should now be paid in full and all papers delivered. Thank! SKEETER

Hi Judy aka skeeter, I moved your post from the original trip discussion topic to (this) the active trip "let's go!" topic. :respect: I also remember a recent post from your buddy Dorris aka bubblesaplenty (you guys sure can come up with fun member names! :clapping: ) reporting you had trouble recently accessing this topic. Please feel free to email us for help at charlies@singledivers.com if you have trouble or questions, :helpsmily: we are here to help. :angel2:

P.S. You guys should soon be entering the Butterfly Zone (when your get butterflies in the tummy watching the trip get closer!) ;) As a T&C Explorer veteran I can say with certainty you're gonna love it! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#66 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

Joni we'll work with you. Maybe you can help us promote the trip so it fills faster and we can get you your deposit back?

Definitely; I've sent info to a few diving pals I have, posted it on my FB page, and put it on our local dive club page, so maybe that'll draw some takers.

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Tell them to tell us that Joni sent them...that will ensure that we know you were the one that referred them and/or they found out because of you! :cool1:

You can also share on other fb diving groups you may belong too or other message boards that allow similar postings. (Ours does not since our purpose is to offer our divers trips but many allow you to post your private trips on them.)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#67 gmk

gmk

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:157

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

If there's still room I'm interested. It's been a while since I've done an SD trip so I've probably forgotten what I need to do to sign up.

#68 gmk

gmk

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:157

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

I think I made a payment.

#69 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Great! Please fill out and post your booking tempate. That lets us know exactly what your signing up for. I'll send you the link and password for the documents forum so you can start filling them out. If you have any questions please let me know. :welcome:/>

Clint

#70 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

If there's still room I'm interested. It's been a while since I've done an SD trip so I've probably forgotten what I need to do to sign up.

:welcome: back and :welcome: aboard the T&C trip Gwyn! :cool1: It is IMHO one of Kamala's best destinations; better brace yourself for some amazing diving! :diver:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#71 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

Welcome Gwyn aka GMK!!! We are thrilled you can join us on this great trip! Pls make sure you have trip insurance and since its been a long time since you've signed up...I've asked our trip coordinator Clint to help you with the booking template etc. You can also follow the steps in post #5 HERE for how to sign up! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#72 coziac

coziac

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Well since this is the LAST AND FINAL YEAR for ever for anyone ever diving T&C ever never again I really am leaning towards it. Otherwise I will forever ever ever regret and never never never forgive myself. : )

#73 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Well since this is the LAST AND FINAL YEAR for ever for anyone ever diving T&C ever never again I really am leaning towards it. Otherwise I will forever ever ever regret and never never never forgive myself. : )

Hey Mike...here's the deal. T&C is a fabulous locale and we have LOVED doing it for the past 4 years and soon to be 5 years. The problem is that people say "well she runs T&C every year so I'll go on this other trip she is only running once or every 3 years vs the one she runs annually". Pretty soon you can't fill the trip because everyone is waiting until NEXT year to go. This is certainly the case with T&C and Bonaire so they are being discontinued accordingly.

So this would be a great time to join us if you are so inclined! And of course we'd certainly not want you to not be able to forgive yourself...so in BOTH of our best interests... we'd love to have you join us! -ww

formerly...

#74 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

You know you want to, Mike. :dance:/>

#75 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

You know you want to, Mike. :dance:

Besides you'll ALSO get to dive ScubaClint! :cool1:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users