Dive...Swim and Snorkel to THE DIVE & ADVENTURE TRAVEL EXPO May 4-5, 2013
Doors open at 10am May 4
Check out what is in store for you this year! Seminars and Dive Safety Clinics, Kids area, Try Scuba, Saturday Night Film Festival Sponsored by NCUPS, and more....
SEMINARS AND DIVE CLINICS
Hourly Seminars begin at 1030am and run the weekend with incredible presentations by dive legends and aspiring photographers and ocean stewards. Presentations include:
- Ask The Dive Travel Expert by Richard Woulfe: Rich Travels (who is giving away an incredible vacation getaway during his seminar)
- Diving Safety by Dan Orr: Divers Alert Network
- Hyperbaric Decompression by Doc Wong: Pacific Grove Fire Precinct
- Shark Fin Bans by Christopher Chin: COARE
- For a complete seminar list, here is a link to the Seminars:
Need another reason to attend the seminars? WIN Door Prizes! Exciting Giveaways include:
- 1 week on the NEW Thailand Aggressor
- 1 week at the Marco Vincent Resort - Philippines
- 1 week at the Lalati Resort - Fiji
- 7 Night Dive Package Combo - Indonesia
- Full Set of dive equipment including Seasoft drysuit, Undergarments, Scuba Pro Regulator, Aqua Lung BCD, Mask, Fins and Snorkel - A package worth nearly $8,000!
- 2013 Saturday Night Film Festival
Be Inspired and Entertained!
- Meet John Fifer, President of NCUPS and ReefID, as he Emcee's our evening presentation.
- Join Mark Blum, Barb Roy and Marc Shargel as they inspire us with their photography and videography.
- Saturday May 4 Starting at 5pm with a Cocktail Reception at the Hyatt Regency Hotel - Magnolia Room
- Dive & Travel Expo partners with NCUPS and SeaLife UnderwaterCameras to celebrate the winners of the 48th Annual SEA Competition, an International Amateur Underwater Photo & Video competition. The entrants and winners of this competition will be displayed and shown at the Dive & Travel Expo, held May 4-5, 2013 in Santa Clara, California.
TreasureHunt TRY SCUBA
Plunge into the balmy tropical waters of the Hyatt Regency pool to TRY SCUBA FREE! Try scuba at the Northern California Dive and Travel Expo! Need a Dive Buddy? Bring a friend and/or loved one to Try Scuba and see what they could be doing in their free time!!
Kids can WIN too!
- Do you know an Aspiring Young Artist? We have partnered with Beneath the Sea to encourage young minds to create a poster for OCEAN PALS 2013. This years theme: SHARKS! Click this link for rules and entry form!
- Try Scuba Free @ the Hyatt Regency (next door) - Kids ages 12-18 can sign up on the show floor and check out SCUBA in warm comfy water
The Dive Expo Official Web Page
50% Off Admission Price to the Expo
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Saturday May 4, 2013
10a.m. - 5p.m. Dive Expo Show Floor Open to the public
10:30a.m.-3:30p.m. Hourly information seminars
6 p.m. Cocktail Reception (all invited)
6:30p.m. - 8:30p.m. Saturday Night Film Festival
Sunday May 5, 2013
10a.m. - 4p.m. Dive Expo Open to the Public
10:30a.m. - 3:30p.m. Hourly information seminars
TRY SCUBA @ The Hyatt Regency during the show!
Download your coupon for 50% Off the price of admission to the Dive & Adventure Travel Expo by visiting your local dive shop, or by clicking this link!! Don't miss your chance to save! Offer Expires: May 5, 2013