• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Error searching for members

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coloradodiver

coloradodiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hello,

I am a new guy... but I already try to find the answer to this problem with no luck.

I completed my profile and I am trying just to search for members clicking on the menu "Members" but I immediately receive the following error:

[#10221] You do not have permission to view the member listing

I already reported this to admin at singledivers.com but I don't know if I am doing something wrong.

Thank you,

#2 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi coloradodiver I'm glad you found us. We're always looking for new dive buddies. Please dig around in all the threads and post in any of them that you like. There are lots of trips on the calender you can join in on. Unfortunately the member search function is available to premium members and above. Kamala aka the wreck wench values the personal information of her clients and especially her female clients. Join in the conventions and get to know us. Then when your comfortable sign up for a trip. You will have a great time!! I've been a member for close to 5 years and have taken a half dozen trips and I'm signed up to back to Truk and Palau in Feb. Again welcome on board I hope to see you on a trip.

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hello,

I am a new guy... but I already try to find the answer to this problem with no luck.
I completed my profile and I am trying just to search for members clicking on the menu "Members" but I immediately receive the following error:
[#10221] You do not have permission to view the member listing
I already reported this to admin at singledivers.com but I don't know if I am doing something wrong.

Thank you,

Hello Gus, I have replied to your email with information and instructions regarding the error message. :welcome: aboard!
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi Gustavo/Gus!! Welcome! As Jerry aka JerryMXZ noted we protect the privacy of our members by requiring that you be a premier member or above on the site. With over 8000 members total and nearly 8000 registered members on the site from over 35 countries... we have a lot of members to protect! We will be 10 years old next year so before the fb craze where people tell all and share all. And while it is a bit outdated to worry about protecting people's information and identity...many of our members still appreciate our efforts so we have never changed our rules.

Its only $35 a year to join of which you'll get $25 back after every trip you take with us so not a bad deal. And we will be offering 18 trips next year...so a great investment if you like to do DIVING!!!

Splash around the forums... ask anything you like and get to know us. We are still small enough to care and big enough to run a ton of trips!

:thankyou: for finding us... :welcome: Kamala aka WreckWench

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

:hiya:/>/> Gus and :welcome:/>/> to Singledivers.com from another Colorado diver. Hop on into the forums, join the rest of us addicts and look around, Kamala puts on the best trips!! I have been a member since 2005 and have been on 8 trips to date. Can't wait to go to Dominica in May for 2 weeks. Hope you are on a trip soon, happy diving!!

Edited by little mermaid, 17 November 2013 - 05:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users