• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-03: BTS Fri, March 28 to Sun, Mar 30, 2014 - Secaucus NJ

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

GunnaBDiver? and I will be there at some point Saturday. We Plan on working the show Saturday. Then doing the happy hour, spending the night then working the show Sunday until noon-ish. We'll have to leave prior to the end of the show to get back to Chambersburg at a resonable time. we both have to get up at O-dark-thirty for work monday morning. my phone number is still the same as it always was contact me if anyone needs anything. if there is a spare room in the complex let me know, I didn't get reservations soon enough agian.

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#32 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

GunnaBDiver? and I will be there at some point Saturday. We Plan on working the show Saturday. Then doing the happy hour, spending the night then working the show Sunday until noon-ish. We'll have to leave prior to the end of the show to get back to Chambersburg at a resonable time. we both have to get up at O-dark-thirty for work monday morning. my phone number is still the same as it always was contact me if anyone needs anything. if there is a spare room in the complex let me know, I didn't get reservations soon enough agian.

Jerry and Lisa..... Great!! Thank you both so much. I can take care of that "spare room in the complex" request.... I'll send ya a separate email with details, Jerry. I'm off to a St Paddy's Day party right now, but will catch up with you later. -s.

#33 Hipshot

Hipshot

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'm going to be chairing a Seminar Session on Saturday afternoon. I'll try to come by the booth during the morning, and I'll also spend some time at the Happy Hour afterwards.

Rick

:usflag:

Guess who just got back today?
Those wild-eyed boys that had been away
~ Thin Lizzy

Edited by Hipshot, 17 March 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#34 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

Thank you, Rick! Posted Image
We'll see you very soon! --sylvia

#35 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

I caught up with Gwyn aka gmk re her lodging needs. Gwyn won't be able to attend BTS this work after all.... work has gotten in the way. Posted Image We look forward to having you join us another time, Gwyn, and appreciate that you tried to help out !!

Jerry aka Jerrymxz.... still waiting for your follow-up reply to my follow-up email re lodging. Do you follow this?? Posted Image

Workers... look for a PM from me re shirt sizes and cell phone numbers!!

#36 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:20 AM

Sylvia if you hook a member's post into your reply (like this, click the small Reply button in the bottom right corner of their post) they will receive an email notification that you replied to their post. :respect:

Although I know Jerry reviews the Forums regularly, this can be used for others who do not visit the site so frequently. Sorry to hear Gwyn will miss BTS. :tears:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#37 SirenaCansone

SirenaCansone

Getting started

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Cert Level:Snorkeler, Scuba Groupie
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

I'll be helping Sylvia with the decorating again - and anything else that is needed. I will be coming up on Friday morning - as early as you/Sylvia need me. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
"When I die, I might as well die alive!" Harriet McBryde Johnson.

"Don't tell me what I can't do!" John Locke 

#38 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

I'll be helping Sylvia with the decorating again - and anything else that is needed. I will be coming up on Friday morning - as early as you/Sylvia need me. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I will update the list in Post 1 with your information Maria. Welcome to the BTS event! :welcome:
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#39 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Sylvia, Jay aka Dr Jay Scuba Dentist had volunteered pretty early on but was somehow overlooked - he is on the helper and Happy Hour lists now.

#40 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hi Brad.... thanks for all yer help!! :respect:/>

:wakawaka:/> Whew... it's almost time to head to Secaucus. Looking forward to seeing everyone!! -sylvia

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I'm enroute early by way of Newburg NY home of OMS since "Mr Wench" helps them get their booth organized and packed into the van and driven to the show and set up etc.

I'll be at the show for set up on Thursday am about 7:30am. Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#42 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Looking forward to seeing everyone and all the cool new dive toys!!

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

#43 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

Me too! Looking forward to a great weekend!! Posted Image

#44 IcarusGirl

IcarusGirl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200-300+

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

Hey, y'all... Any thoughts on when you'll need volunteers this weekend? I'm still up for it. :) Kate

#45 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

Hey, y'all... Any thoughts on when you'll need volunteers this weekend? I'm still up for it. Posted Image Kate

Hello Kate! Saturday is always the busiest day.... would that work for you? If so, let's put ya down for Saturday. Posted Image Thank you, Kate!!!!!!!

FOLKS..... Look for a PM from me later today with goodies such as my cell phone number, and details on how to get your badge to enter the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users