• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-04: /05: April26 - May3... NOW OPEN...BONAIRE REDEUX!!! -LAST BONAIRE SINGLE'S WEEK!!!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#46 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Payment Update:
1) Judi aka Mermaidiver: Received your payment of $1347! :thankyou:/>

#47 DoctorB

DoctorB

On a roll now.....

• Professional
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:284

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o or $2078 s/o: s/o
Extra Days/Nights N/A
32% Nitrox $200... ($115 if paid for by 2/15/14 TELL US IF YOU WANT IT:Yes
Add'l Optional Tours: No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current DiveAssure 180095, DAN 2281687
Trip Insurance:
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor EV for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Flight Details DL667 arr 4/26 1:55 PM, DL662 dep 2:59 pm 5/3
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Maybe!
Other N/A"
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply):
a. I paid in full by 1-04-14 and get add'l $100 off the price
c. I deposited by 1-04-14 and qualify for an EARLY NEW YEAR'S PRESENT TO MYSELF...20% discount on any one purchase from Diver's Supply Marietta, GA Store (a few restrictions apply i.e does not apply to scubatanks or scubapro gear) (20% discount must be used by April 20, 2014)
d. I deposited by 1-31-14 for ONE chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE chance at FREE Nitrox!
e. I paid for Nitrox in full by 2-15-14 and SAVED $85 on Nitrox package for all dives making it only $115 vs $200 if booked and paid for by Feb 15, 2014
f. I paid in full by 4-01-14 for another FREE dinner on Tuesday...the group night dive night!
g. I am a REPEAT SD.com Bonaire trip goer so qualify for (1) FREE Oceanview Upgrade Chance and Chance at FREE Nitrox
h. 1 qualify for a chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE AND NITROX for signing up on SD's Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com'S PAGE HERE if I haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on persoal page and/or in a diving group!
i. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
j. I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $25 off
k. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.
  • WreckWench likes this

#48 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,132 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:48 AM

Extra Days/Nights N/A
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Trip Insurance:
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is REQUIRED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor EV for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Maybe!
Other N/A"
c. I deposited by 1-04-14 and qualify for an EARLY NEW YEAR'S PRESENT TO MYSELF...20% discount on any one purchase from Diver's Supply Marietta, GA Store (a few restrictions apply i.e does not apply to scubatanks or scubapro gear) (20% discount must be used by April 20, 2014)
d. I deposited by 1-31-14 for ONE chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE chance at FREE Nitrox!
e. I paid for Nitrox in full by 2-15-14 and SAVED $85 on Nitrox package for all dives making it only $115 vs $200 if booked and paid for by Feb 15, 2014
f. I paid in full by 4-01-14 for another FREE dinner on Tuesday...the group night dive night!
g. I am a REPEAT SD.com Bonaire trip goer so qualify for (1) FREE Oceanview Upgrade Chance and Chance at FREE Nitrox
h. 1 qualify for a chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE AND NITROX for signing up on SD's Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com'S PAGE HERE if I haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on persoal page and/or in a diving group!
i. I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
j. I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $25 off
k. I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

Hello Charles aka Doctor B,

Great job with the Booking Template! :cool1: Please post this template exactly as you have prepared it as a Reply Post within the Trip Topic you are joining (Bonaire, I am guessing) so we will know for certain which trip you are joining. :respect: I will administratively remove this topic once that is complete. Welcome aboard another of Kamala's great trips! :welcome:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#49 DoctorB

DoctorB

On a roll now.....

• Professional
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Charles aka DoctorB
Extra Days/Nights N/A
Trip Insurance:
Other N/A"

#50 DoctorB

DoctorB

On a roll now.....

• Professional
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

OOps! Posted in wrong forum!

I cut and pasted to the Bonaire forum.

Thanks

Extra Days/Nights N/A
Trip Insurance:
Other N/A"

Hello Charles aka Doctor B,

Great job with the Booking Template! Posted Image Please post this template exactly as you have prepared it as a Reply Post within the Trip Topic you are joining (Bonaire, I am guessing) so we will know for certain which trip you are joining. Posted Image I will administratively remove this topic once that is complete. Welcome aboard another of Kamala's great trips! Posted Image

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

Since you are a Vet of the site...We'll just move this to the Bonaire thread! Thank you! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#52 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,132 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Charles aka DoctorB
*Snipped for Brevity*

Thanks and Welcome Aboard!! :diver:
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#53 ThatJoeGuy

ThatJoeGuy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Seems it is time I went diving with the SD crew again. Plus, I suckered... err got conned int.... ummm... anyway, one of my college roommates will be joining as well. Just let me get my vacation request approved and I'll sign up properly.

#54 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

Seems it is time I went diving with the SD crew again. Plus, I suckered... err got conned int.... ummm... anyway, one of my college roommates will be joining as well. Just let me get my vacation request approved and I'll sign up properly.

Welcome back Joe! You are right, it is way past time you came diving with us again.:cool1:/>

#55 GBlvd

GBlvd

Getting started

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:48

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

Glen - GBlvd
Payments Summary To Date
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o or $2078 s/o: $2078 S/O Package
Extra Days/Nights - N/A
Dive Insurance Current DAN
Trip Insurance:
Flight Details TBD
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Yes
Other: N/A
  • WreckWench likes this

#56 GBlvd

GBlvd

Getting started

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:48

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Glen - GBlvd
Payments Summary To Date
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o or $2078 s/o: $2078 S/O Package
Extra Days/Nights - N/A
Dive Insurance Current DAN
Trip Insurance:
Flight Details
Arrive: Delta 667, arrives 1:55pm
Depart Delta 662, departs 2:59pm
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Yes
Other: N/A

#57 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Welcome back Joe! You are right, it is way past time you came diving with us again.:cool1:/>/>

WHAT SHE SAID!!! ;)

P.S. Hey Joe I thought of you around Christmas when a couple of people were thinking of getting gift certificates and I remembered how your mom helped us create the first ever SD.com gift certificate for this cool cat son of hers! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#58 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

THANKS GLEN!!!Looks like you've updated your booking post each time...you can also just post the update as well and we'll update it the main one we keep for you in the 3rd post. :thankyou:

formerly...

#59 ThatJoeGuy

ThatJoeGuy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

Joe - ThatJoeGuy
Payments Summary To Date
7nite/5 dive day Pkg at Divi Resorts $1447 d/o: $1447 Due
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites $125 pp d/o: 0
Documents SD Waiver - Not yet SD Survey - Not Yet SD Ins Summary - Not Yet
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy # DAN #2114370
Trip Insurance:
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.

Flight Details Tell us your flight details here: Not yet
Bringing School/Life Supplies: Probably
Other Let us know if you have other needs: Nada
h. I qualify for a chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE AND NITROX for signing up on SD's Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com'S PAGE HERE if I haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on personal page and/or in a diving group!
  • WreckWench likes this

#60 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

Suhweet Joe! As usual you're a pro! Is your friend still able to join us?

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users