• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Quality Gear Bag For Travel

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 KevinG58

KevinG58

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, AOW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:500

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:20 AM

Very happy with my Stahlsac Curaçao clipper. Rugged and under 10 lbs. and capable of containing my gear except mask with prescription lenses and most of my surface interval stuff, in separate compartments. No shoulder straps but on my previous bags that were so-equipped, didn't use them once. pricey though worth it to me.

#17 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

Very happy with my Stahlsac Curaçao clipper. Rugged and under 10 lbs. and capable of containing my gear except mask with prescription lenses and most of my surface interval stuff, in separate compartments. No shoulder straps but on my previous bags that were so-equipped, didn't use them once. pricey though worth it to me.

Kevin,
Just happen to catch this thread...Yes,I too purchased the same bag a couple of weeks ago.My other bag had been pretty beat up. I will say "well made". For a little extra $$,I hope it fares well to travel..I like the fact you can use the straps to tighten your load down more..Stood up nice when packed.

Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users