• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2014-08:/09: Little Cayman Aug 30-Sept 6, 2014

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#61 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

I am in and BACK to Little Cayman, it is more than worth the price!!!!

LArry - Orcaman
Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them
7nite/6 dive day Pkg $1395 POOL d/o or $1595 OCEAN d/o or $1977 POOL s/o or $2401 OCEAN s/o (Pool/ D/O

Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (see prices above)(let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days) No
3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $175 (for 5 dives): Yes or no Yes
32% Nitrox $130 for base pkg & $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT & WHICH PKG: Yes or No YES
Add'l Optional Tours: Yes or No No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy # Dive Assure
Trip Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE B
a. I have trip insurance that covers this trip already.
b. I will purchase trip insurance to cover this trip.
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor EV for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here
Costume Contest: Tell us Yes or No, if you would like to participate for great prizes! YES
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Tell us Yes or No, if you can help!
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy"
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply):
• I paid in full by 4-23-14 and get add'l $100 off s/o POOL or $200 off s/o OCEAN or $25 off any d/o AND get 2 chances to win a FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM worth $600-$800 AND QUALIFY FOR ALL THE OTHER EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS!!! (They are cumulative!)
• I Deposited by May 31st and get (1) FREE Chance to win a FREE SINGLE ROOM upgrade worth $600-$800!
• I Deposited by Jun 31st and get (1) FREE Chance to win an oceanview upgrade worth $200-$400
• SOCIAL MEDIA DISCOUNT: 2 chances to win a FREE Oceanview Room, a FREE Single Room Upgrade, and a FREE Pup CD for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your personal facebook page! (Must do all three!)
• I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
• I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $50 off
• I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.

• WreckWench likes this
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#62 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

I am in and BACK to Little Cayman, it is more than worth the price!!!!

Thank you Darlink! See you in September :twist:/>

#63 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Thanks Larry.... are you doing the 3rd dive? And nitrox?

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#64 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Larry.... are you doing the 3rd dive? And nitrox?

His template says that he is doing the 3rd dive and nitrox.

#65 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Thanks...I misread that! That's why YOU are the Trip Coordinator :respect: and I should worry about other things! :LOL! ;)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#66 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

YOUR NAME - YOUR SCREEN NAME Stan- ScubaSki
Payments Summary To Date We will post your payments as we receive them Deposit $500
7nite/6 dive day Pkg $1395 POOL d/o or $1595 OCEAN d/o or $1977 POOL s/o or $2401 OCEAN s/o (Tell us Ocean or Pool and d/o or s/o): D/O Pool
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (see prices above)(let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days): No
3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $175 (for 5 dives): Yes
32% Nitrox $130 for base pkg & $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT & WHICH PKG: Yes or No Yes for 3 dives
Add'l Optional Tours: Yes or No No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #Dan Perfered
Trip Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE B: will purchase
c. I still will not purchase trip insurance even though it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and I will accept all losses accordingly and will NOT ask SD nor EV for any help if I cancel nor any money back that should be covered under trip insurance.

Aug29 Jet Blue BOS--> JFK #317

Aug30 Cayman Airway
JFK-->GCM #0793
GCM-->LYB #4723
Sep6 LYB-->CYB #4422
CYB-->GCM #4422
GCM-->JFK #0792

Sep7 Jet Blue JFK-->BOS #818

Costume Contest: Tell us Yes or No, if you would like to participate for great prizes! Yes
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Tell us Yes or No, if you can help! Yes
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" Hot Soup for Lunch
DISCOUNTS (Delete those that do not apply): Early deposit and Media like
• I paid in full by 4-23-14 and get add'l $100 off s/o POOL or $200 off s/o OCEAN or $25 off any d/o AND get 2 chances to win a FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM worth $600-$800 AND QUALIFY FOR ALL THE OTHER EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS!!! (They are cumulative!)
• I Deposited by May 31st and get (1) FREE Chance to win a FREE SINGLE ROOM upgrade worth $600-$800!
• I Deposited by Jun 31st and get (1) FREE Chance to win an oceanview upgrade worth $200-$400
• SOCIAL MEDIA DISCOUNT: 2 chances to win a FREE Oceanview Room, a FREE Single Room Upgrade, and a FREE Pup CD for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your personal facebook page! (Must do all three!)
• I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee. Will Do
• I am Active Duty Military in a country that fights for FREEDOM with the USA so I qualify for an add'l $50 off
• I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off
  • WreckWench likes this
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#67 anative

anative

Getting started

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Cert Level:Master
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:12 AM

7nite/6 dive day Pkg $1395 POOL d/o or $1595 OCEAN d/o or $1977 POOL s/o or $2401 OCEAN s/o (Tell us Ocean or Pool and d/o or s/o): $2401 OCEAN s/o
Extra Days/Nights None
3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $175 (for 5 dives): Yes
32% Nitrox $130 for base pkg & $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT & WHICH PKG: Yes - $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg
Add'l Optional Tours: No
Documents SD Waiver - List when Rec'd SD Survey - List when Rec'd SD Ins Summary - List when Rec'd - All forms emailed.
Dive Insurance Current Dan - #339536
Trip Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIPCHOOSE ONE
Flight Details

Cayman Airlines
Aug 30 - Flight KX 123 - Miami (MIA) Departing 11:20am to Cayman Brac (CYB) Arriving 11:45am
Aug 30 - Flight KX4525 - Cayman Brac (CYB) Departing 1:40pm to Little Cayman (LYB) Arriving 1:50pm

Sep 6 - Flight KX 4422 - Little Cayman (LYB) Departing 11:00am to Grand Cayman (GCM) Arriving 12:05 pm
Sep 6 - Flight KX108 - Grand Cayman (GCM) Departing 2:00pm to Miami (MIA) Arriving 4:30pm

Costume Contest: No
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) No
Other
• I submitted my documents within 3 weeks of signing up for the trip, so no $75 document fee.
• I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off

Edited by anative, 23 April 2014 - 11:08 AM.
coding fix

• WreckWench likes this

#68 scubaclint

scubaclint

People are Getting to Know Me

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Solo Diver
  • Logged Dives:346

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

Welcome Jon! (to the trip and SD!) :)

#69 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Jon you did great! :welcome:

formerly...

#70 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

:welcome:/> to SD Jon!

#71 SeaLioness

SeaLioness

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Wendy - SeaLioness
7nite/6 dive day Pkg $1395 POOL d/o or $1595 OCEAN d/o or $1977 POOL s/o or $2401 OCEAN s/o: Pool d/o

Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (see prices above)(let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days) No
3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $175 (for 5 dives): Yes or no Yes
32% Nitrox $130 for base pkg & $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT & WHICH PKG: Yes or No $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg
Add'l Optional Tours: Yes or No Yes
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #: DAN Preferred 1759789
Trip Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP CHOOSE ONE A
Flight Details Tell us your flight details here: will advise when flight has been booked
Costume Contest: Tell us Yes or No, if you would like to participate for great prizes! No
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Tell us Yes or No, if you can help! Yes
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy" None
• I will be paying in full by 4-23-14 and get add'l $100 off s/o POOL or $200 off s/o OCEAN or $25 off any d/o AND get 2 chances to win a FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM worth $600-$800 AND QUALIFY FOR ALL THE OTHER EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS!!! (They are cumulative!)
• I am a premier member of SD.com and I can send in my SD.com member rebate within 30 days after the trip for an additional $25 off.
  • WreckWench likes this
--
SeaLioness of MN

#72 Senor Tom

Senor Tom

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:129

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Flight details:

8/30 Delta 687 Atl to GCM Arrive 12.44pm
Cayman Airways KX 4724 GCM to LYB Arrive 3:55pm

9/6 Cayman Airways KX 4421 LYB to GCM Depart 9:15am
Delta 698 GCM to ATL Depart 1:52pm

#73 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

Welcome Wendy! It will be great to see you again! :cheerleader:

formerly...

#74 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

Flight details:

8/30 Delta 687 Atl to GCM Arrive 12.44pm
Cayman Airways KX 4724 GCM to LYB Arrive 3:55pm

9/6 Cayman Airways KX 4421 LYB to GCM Depart 9:15am
Delta 698 GCM to ATL Depart 1:52pm

:thankyou:/>

#75 Dive chic

Dive chic

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water,Night Diver,Nitrox,Wreck
  • Logged Dives:Not sure

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

Looking forward to seeing everyone
Naomi-Dive chic
7nite/6 dive day Pkg $1395 POOL d/o or $1595 OCEAN d/o or $1977 POOL s/o or $2401 OCEAN s/o (Tell us Ocean or Pool and d/o or s/o):Pool d/o
Extra Days/Nights # of extra nites (see prices above)(let us know if you want help getting room and/or a roommate for your extra days)none
3rd Dive Weekly Pkg $175 (for 5 dives): no
32% Nitrox $130 for base pkg & $170 for base + 3rd dive pkg... TELL US IF YOU WANT IT & WHICH PKG: yes base pkg
Add'l Optional Tours: yes
Dive Insurance Current Name of Provider & Policy #
Trip Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TRIP B
Costume Contest: Tell us Yes or No, if you would like to participate for great prizes!
Bringing School/Life Supplies (We found a very nice orphanage this year to support) Yes
Other Let us know if you have special dietary needs, gear rental needs, sight seeing needs, or want a "Dive Mentor aka Rent-A-Buddy"

• I am a premier member

Edited by Dive chic, 22 April 2014 - 04:49 PM.

• WreckWench likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users