Imagine that you had won thefollowing *PRIZE* in a contest: Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 inyour private account for your use. However,this prize has rules:
1. Everything that you didn't spendduring each day would be taken away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer moneyinto some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, thebank opens your account with another $86,400 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game withoutwarning; at any time it can say, "Game Over!" It can close theaccount and you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything andeverything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people youlove and care for. Even for people you don't know, because you couldn'tpossibly spend it all on yourself, right? You would try to spend every penny, and use itall, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
ACTUALLY, This GAME is REAL ... Shocked? YES!
Each of us is already a winner ofthis *PRIZE*. We just can't seem to see it. The PRIZE is *TIME*
1. Each morning we awaken to receive86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
2. And when we go to sleep at night,any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
3. What we haven't used up that dayis forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account isrefilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING...
SO, what will YOU do with your86,400 seconds? Those seconds are worth somuch more than the same amount in dollars. Think about it and remember to enjoyevery second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.So take care of yourself, be happy, love deeply and enjoy life!
Here's wishing you a wonderful andbeautiful day. Start "spending"....
Edited by Sqbagal, 27 June 2014 - 01:22 PM.