• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NEW DIVER Wendy in South Carolina

new

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flossin4u

flossin4u

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

My name is Wendy and I'm almost done with my first certification of open diving with Padi. I don't have anyone to dive with and I'm so excited about diving I just want to talk and meet lots of ppl. I'm on facebook as Wendy Bunch Holman from Laurens, South Carolina if anyone would like to message me. Thanks!!!

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:13 PM

Hello Wendy and welcome! :wavey: We are glad you found us and I personally gratified that my coaching and coaxing encouraged you to create a profile and get a jump on finding a group of safe, reliable dive buddies from literally all over! :diver: Fearless Leader Kamala is should be returning soon from our New Year's trip to the Galapagos, she is in your general area up around Lake Jocassee. Meawhile we encourage you to jump in and splash around the various Forums, and post in topics you find interesting. It is the best way to begin to get acquainted with our many members. Again , Welcome! :welcome:

• flossin4u likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

:hiya:  Wendy and :welcome:  to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com.   Happy that you have found diving and you will receive lots of support from the members here.   Hope you are on one of Kamala's fabulous trips soon.  Happy Diving.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users