• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2015-09: Sept 5-12, 2015... NOW OPEN...BONAIRE REDEUX!!! LAST BONAIRE SINGLE'S WEEK!!!

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#196 Tandoorii

Tandoorii

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

Just paid $300 for Saturday extended stay: $175 diver and $125 non-diver. United flight change, while a pain, works out for the best for us. Now flying out of St. Louis rather than Chicago (half the driving distance to us here mid-state in Springfield) AND I get another day of diving...life is full of bubbles :fish2:  :fish:  :dance:

• DoctorB likes this

#197 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

Hi Kamala,

Just wanted to make sure Jenny and I are all set. We both have an extra day on the trip and shore diving. I'm assuming we're not on this list because this list is for those needing the extra day at the tail end of the trip and since we're coming in the middle of one week and leaving in the middle of the following week it doesn't apply to us. Just checking. Let me know if we owe anything else, I think we should be paid in full.

Thanks!

THESE ARE SPECIAL RATES FOR US DUE TO THE EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES:

NOTE these rates include all taxes!

Double occupancy:$188 REGULAR PRICE $175 CASH pp with breakfast & diving / $ 129 REGULAR $125 CASH  pp with breakfast only.
Single occupancy: $258 REGULAR PRICE $250 CASH  with breakfast & diving / $249 REGULAR PRICE $241 CASH with breakfast only.

I must know how many people are staying extra days.... I have 5 rooms currently on hold.

#198 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

Payment Update:

1) Nathan aka Seaboor: Pd $1147 on 5/13! :thankyou:

(Prog Pmt $947, Nitrox $200)

2) Karen aka SmilingDiver: Pd $1062 on 5/25! :cheerleader:

(D/O Bal $947, Nitrox $115)

3) Jennifer aka TabeaK: Pd $280 on 6/6! :fish2:

(Bal $280)

4) Anne aka MoreDiving: Pd $500 on 6/6! :cool1:

(D/O Deposit $500)

5) Kim aka Kimbuddha: Pd 970 on 6/7! :wakawaka:

(Prog Pmt $970)

6) Charles aka DoctorB: Pd $706 + $15 cc fee on 5/26! :dazzler:

(S/O deposit $500, NItrox $206)

7) Charles aka DoctorB: Pd $1626 on 6/9! :diver:

(S/O Balance $1626)

8) Jennifer aka TabeaK: Pd $11 on 6/13! :fish:

9) MaryAlida aka MaryAlida: Pd $1491 on 6/13! :dance:

10) Nathan aka Seaboor: Pd $500 on 4/30! :twist:

11) Karen aka Smilingdiver: Pd $500 on 5/4! :2cool:

12) Colleen aka divingbelle: Pd $1447 on 5/10! :elf:

13) Marcia aka LovesToDive: Pd $500 on 6/23! :thankyou:

(D/O Deposit $500)

14) Chris aka CLH418: Pd $700 + 21 cc fee on 6/24! :cheerleader:

(S/O Deposit $500, Nitrox $200)

15) John aka Tandoorii: Pd $300 on 6/25! :fish2:

(EX Day 1 diver & 1 nondiver)

#199 TabeaK

TabeaK

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:07 AM

Just over two months till we go diving!  :flower:

Also checking in to see if we are all set with our (Jose & I) extra days and extra diving.

#200 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:14 AM

We have received payment for your extra days and extra diving, so you are set.

#201 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,704 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:28 AM

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW SYSTEM NOW HAS A SKU FOR THE DIVING + ROOMING OPTION. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE PRICING BELOW IS THE NET CASH PRICE AND NOT THE FULL CREDIT PRICE. We have just updating the system and will contact those who have made payments to ensure they are correct. :thankyou: for your patience during our growing pains. :respect:

ALSO NOTE THAT THE RESORT DID GIVE US A HUGE BREAK ON THE HOTEL + DIVING price... basically the same as hotel only so if you plan to change to it... let me know so we can work the math for you correctly. :thankyou:

• Extra Day(s)$129 REGULAR PRICE  $125 CASH for D/O: includes hotel and breakfast. Or $258 REGULAR PRICE $250 CASH for S/O: includes hotel and breakfast. DOES NOT INCLUDE DIVING... UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING CAN BE ADDED FOR $42 REGULAR PRICE  $40 CASH per day. 
  • Extra Day(s) + DIVING - Double occupancy: $181 REGULAR PRICE $175 CASH pp with breakfast & diving or Single occupancy:  $249 REGULAR PRICE $241 CASH  with breakfast & diving

Double occupancy:$188 REGULAR PRICE $175 CASH pp with breakfast & diving / $ 129 REGULAR $125 CASH  pp with breakfast only.
Single occupancy: $258 REGULAR PRICE $250 CASH  with breakfast & diving / $249 REGULAR PRICE $241 CASH with breakfast only.

I must know how many people are staying extra days.... I have 5 rooms currently on hold.

MASTER LIST OF THOSE REQUESTING AN EXTRA ROOM & DIVING (only non-diving for non-divers) SEE 3RD POST FOR ONGOING LIST:

1. Joe aka Honu Mano d/o with diving

2. Nevelle aka Sinisa d/o with diving

3. Kim aka kimbuddah s/o with diving

4. John aka Tandoori d/o

5. Ronee aka Tandoori+1 d/o

6. Patti aka NJTurtle d/o

We have 5 rooms on hold but will have to release them soon if not using all of them:

LOOSE ROOMING FOR EXTRA NITE ONLY:

Room #1: Joe & Nevelle

Room #2:  Kim

Room #3: John & Ronee

Room #4: Patti & _______ (wanting a roommate)

Room #5:  open

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#202 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,704 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

CORRECT! You are on a separate reservation.

Hi Kamala,

Just wanted to make sure Jenny and I are all set. We both have an extra day on the trip and shore diving. I'm assuming we're not on this list because this list is for those needing the extra day at the tail end of the trip and since we're coming in the middle of one week and leaving in the middle of the following week it doesn't apply to us. Just checking. Let me know if we owe anything else, I think we should be paid in full.

Thanks!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#203 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Payment Update:

1) Kim aka Kimbuddha: Pd $608 on 7/3

#204 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

Okay, thanks. I just owe the $241 for the extra night and diving. I am a definite for that, thank you. I am in mid busy season for me so I don't always check in every day.
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#205 Captain Yellowbeard

Captain Yellowbeard

Getting started

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI open water
  • Logged Dives:20

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

Late addition to Bonaire! 

I checked for a S/O, but could do a D/O.  Will have the forms and all filled out over the weekend.  Flight booked, and looking forward to an escape from  the surface world....

#206 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

Welcome to the Bonaire Trip Derek!  Got your rooming/diving survey.  Don't forget the Insurance Summary and the Liability Waiver.  Thank you for using the new system.

#207 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Payment Update:

1) Derek aka Captain Yellowbeard: Received $500 on 7/7! :thankyou:

(S/O Deposit $500)

2) Kim aka Kimbuddha:  received $243 on 7/8! :cheerleader:

(Extra s/o night with diving)

#208 N.J. Turtle

N.J. Turtle

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW 2005 / Nitrox

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hi,

Sorry, but am still finding this site to be a bit confusing.

When is final payment for the trip actually due?

I am seeing posts about paying by July 1st to qualify for discounts, but when it is actually due and has the on-line payment system been updated?

Thanks!

:flirt:

#209 Kimbuddha

Kimbuddha

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:241

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

Normally 2 months before the trip.
If you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change.

#210 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,177 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

Hi,

Sorry, but am still finding this site to be a bit confusing.

When is final payment for the trip actually due?

I am seeing posts about paying by July 1st to qualify for discounts, but when it is actually due and has the on-line payment system been updated?

Thanks!

:flirt:

Hi Patty! :wavey: The following is copied directly from the first post in this trip thread (even the font and color is the same, so it will be easy for you to find). You can find payment information like this in every SingleDivers.com trip topic, it is part of Kamala's template. Also, note that changes to payment deadlines for discounts as well as true "must pay by" dates are subject to change, these changes are distributed through the Trip PM as well as topic posts by Kamala or the assigned trip Coordinator.

Hope this helps! :flower:

PAYMENT TERMS & PROGRESS PAYMENTS:

ASAP: $500 non-refundable deposit (except via trip insurance) due at booking in order to secure a spot. No spot will be secured until payment is rec'd. Please add 3% non-cash convenience fee if paying via credit card.
03-20-15 Pay in FULL by Mar 20th, 2015 for EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT of $100 off trip price
04-15-15 Book & Pay in FULL by Apr 15th, 2015 and you'll qualify for TWO chances at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and TWO chances at FREE Nitrox!
05-30-15 Deposit by this date and qualify for ONE chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE chance at FREE Nitrox!
06-15-15: SAVE $85 on Nitrox package for all dives making it only $115 vs $200 if booked and paid for by Jun 15, 2015
07-01-15 Pay in full by July 1st and receive another FREE dinner on Tuesday...the group night dive night!
• ALL SD.com REPEAT Divi Members qualify for ONE extra chance at FREE upgrade to an ocean view room and ONE extra chance at FREE Nitrox!
• 1 chance to win a FREE OCEANVIEW UPGRADE & FREE NITROX for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page!
• $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels if you file for it (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to trips@singledivers.com to get the password.)
• Add'l $25 Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom with the USA.
• Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card
• SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip or if signing up within 45 days send your docs within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

PAYMENTS DUE:

03-20-15 $500 deposit due

05-01-15 $600 progress payment due.

07-01-15 FINAL PAYMENT DUE. Trip musty be paid in full.

07-01-15 ALL EXTRAS due and must be paid in full

Note: Trip must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure. Missing payments can forfeit your spot to the next person on the waiting list.

All information is subject to change without notice. All transportation and on-board services are provided by foreign affiliates. SingleDivers.com LLC acts only as booking agent.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users