• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Anyone in China and love diving...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cuttlefishlover

cuttlefishlover

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:120

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:53 PM

we could be meant to be. Or just friends. Or chat about diving. Or just dive. For a while or a lifetime.

I live in Beijing, I am Dutch and diving has quickly become the big thing in my life. It would be great to share that, plus a lot of fun, with a nice man. 

At the moment, when I am dating, I basically first ask: do you dive? and if the answer is no, it kind of cools things own. So I thought, lets look at it another way and go to a website where everybody at least dives.

Life apart from diving: cats, plants, cooking and my great job in journalism.

Hope to hear from you all. I am so new to this site that I have not found out how to upload a pic, but you'll get mine asap.

M.

#2 USNmars

USNmars

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:Wow, lost track a long time ago

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:03 PM

Wish I was in China, sounds a lot like my life

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

we could be meant to be. Or just friends. Or chat about diving. Or just dive. For a while or a lifetime.

I live in Beijing, I am Dutch and diving has quickly become the big thing in my life. It would be great to share that, plus a lot of fun, with a nice man. 

At the moment, when I am dating, I basically first ask: do you dive? and if the answer is no, it kind of cools things own. So I thought, lets look at it another way and go to a website where everybody at least dives.

Life apart from diving: cats, plants, cooking and my great job in journalism.

Hope to hear from you all. I am so new to this site that I have not found out how to upload a pic, but you'll get mine asap.

M.

Hello Marije aka cuttlefishlover,

Herer with a belated welcome :welcome: to our community of active, experienced but buddyless divers like yourself, and me, and pretty much the rest of us).

Not sure how your topic post got past us for so long; at any rate, please know SingleDivers.com is not a dating site, rather a place where buddyless divers can join terrific dive trips all over the world (as long as it is warm water diving!). :rolleyes: Fearless Leader Kamala aka WreckWench uses a unique system of surveys to optimize matching you with a compatible dive buddy and (same gender) roommate, thus avoiding those nettlesome and expensive single upgrades which nudge many trips out of our budget.

In fact, The Wench is leading a trip in Palau this week, Truk next week, and the Philippines the week after that!! :dancing: Earlier this year we were in Raja Ampat, and we regularly have trips to the Maldives as well. Many are liveaboard operations which really get the biggest bang for your diving buck! Of course we also sponsor trips on the other side of the globe from you, mostly to the Caribbean, Mexico and southern USA.

If you have not yet done so, please visit and bookmark the Upcoming Trips on our New Home Page and watch for updates! Feel free to reply with any questions you may have, and again, welcome! :diver: :diver: *bubbles*...

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 cuttlefishlover

cuttlefishlover

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:120

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:38 PM

Sorry! Was not meant to post an advertisement. I stopped by here a long time ago and there were some similar posts in this section, so I did not see anything wrong in it.

Anyway I'll definately keep eyes on your site if I have enough time/cash for rajah ampat. Gonna hit Southern Leyte tonight for a week, hoping for whale sharks! :wow: 

and @USNmars: if yu are ever in the neighborhood, always welcome to meet and greet in China -waterless as it may be. 

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

Sorry! Was not meant to post an advertisement. I stopped by here a long time ago and there were some similar posts in this section, so I did not see anything wrong in it.

Anyway I'll definately keep eyes on your site if I have enough time/cash for rajah ampat. Gonna hit Southern Leyte tonight for a week, hoping for whale sharks! :wow:

We're good, Marije. :angel2: Always. Best of luck and safe travels with the whale sharks of Leyte, in fact if you are active on Facebook Page we would enjoy any photos or video clips of your adventures shared on our Facebook Group Page! (Just click a request to join the Group, we usually approve within 24-48 hours)

:diver: *bubbles*....

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users