• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

OPEN FOR BOOKING!! 2016-04/05: PHILIPPINES, Apr 24-May 1, 2016

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:30 PM

Try THIS link.

Our double price means double occupancy so 2 people in the room. Our single price means a private room.

So if you want a private pool  room and it is sold out I can check to see if there are anymore or yes you can choose the higher price ocean view.

I hope I answered your question.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

when I click on the hyperlink you posted about air info it just takes me right back to this thread?? I also am wondering ...I want to do the single pool view, but I see there is only 1 spot open...I cant commit to booking until I know 100% I am approved off from work ( hopefully know this next week), what happens if the only remaining single occ pool room is taken? Do I only have the option of single ocean at the higher rate then? Or would I potentially get to have one of the double pools all to myself for the single price?? I know some places and some live aboards do this?? Thanks !!

Laura please see Kamala's reply directly above this post: I am Quoting your post which generates an email notice to expedite letting you know she has responded; yes The Wench is terrific but she's also a :blond: if you know what we mean. :teeth: Hope you are able to make this Bucket List level trip with us!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

I just paid in full today, but you have me listed as a pool double, it should be a pool single :) also, what should it cost me for trip insurance and who do you all use?? DAN's seems pricy?? :) I SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited by the way !!!!!!!!! 

:) ♥ Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,615 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:33 AM

I just paid in full today, but you have me listed as a pool double, it should be a pool single :) also, what should it cost me for trip insurance and who do you all use?? DAN's seems pricy?? :) I SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited by the way !!!!!!!!! 

I'm sorry...I will make you pool single...when I put your name on the list you had tried to sign up but the payment failed.

Trip Ins can be via anyone. But we have found you get what you pay for.  DiveAssure offers an annual policy so can cover say $2k and if you need it great and if not it carries over to another trip. If you need more than 2k you are limited but you can add to it should you need to replenish it or boost it.

DAN dive ins and www.DiveAssure.com are both about $125 for an annual policy. This is VERY inexpensive for what you get. I use www.DiveAssure.com after watching how both companies have handed various health incidents in the field and consider $125 per year to be very reasonable. Also it is mandatory to have dive insurance for our trips. 

INSURANCE

DIVE Insurance is required! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving. 

We recommend:

Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email info@singledivers.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative.)

Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080   (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#20 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:27 PM

I'm sorry...I will make you pool single...when I put your name on the list you had tried to sign up but the payment failed.

Trip Ins can be via anyone. But we have found you get what you pay for.  DiveAssure offers an annual policy so can cover say $2k and if you need it great and if not it carries over to another trip. If you need more than 2k you are limited but you can add to it should you need to replenish it or boost it.

DAN dive ins and www.DiveAssure.com are both about $125 for an annual policy. This is VERY inexpensive for what you get. I use www.DiveAssure.com after watching how both companies have handed various health incidents in the field and consider $125 per year to be very reasonable. Also it is mandatory to have dive insurance for our trips. 

INSURANCE

DIVE Insurance is required! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving. 

We recommend:

Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email info@singledivers.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative.)

Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080   (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)

I have DAN dive insurance. I have always had that since I began diving. I have the top package. Its just trip insurance that I usually get right thru deals like expedia, orbitz, etc...I have never had to just look for a buy trip insurance from an independent company.. when I did a multi trip annual quote for TRAVEL insurance it was coming up at about 650$...way too much.... So my DAN is covered its just the travel I need. Did my payment fail or did it actually go thru? My bank had sent an email that banking may be down over this past weekend, but I didn't think the card wouldn't process. Please let me know if the payment is actually through now.... :) thanks !!

:) ♥ Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.

#21 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

INSURANCE

We recommend:

I cant find what you are talking about with a global partner drop down.... if I didnt just renew my DAN dive coverage in December I would have gotten the double coverage with Dive assure, but I really dont think I need 2 dive coverages, I am covered for Dive, now just need travel.....How much should a travel policy cost for a roughly 2500$ trip ( including air)?? I dont usually buy trip coverage....I cant get the dive assure site to give me any quote for JUST tavel....Thanks so much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#22 chinacat46

chinacat46

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:22 AM

Wow gonna just miss you guys. I'll be in anilao from April 21 to May 1. I head to el galeon on May 1. Probably be there in time for first dive.

Edited by chinacat46, 29 March 2016 - 11:23 AM.

#23 SunnyDiver

SunnyDiver

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:290

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:38 AM

I am on the same flight into MNL as Kamala. Is a hotel needed in MNL? Flight arrives in the evening and others may arrive the next day.

Also, how/when do I pay for additional transportation cost? Thank you!

#24 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

I am on the same flight into MNL as Kamala. Is a hotel needed in MNL? Flight arrives in the evening and others may arrive the next day.

Also, how/when do I pay for additional transportation cost? Thank you!

Hello Denise, there is at least one other member on the same flight as well. Coordinating arrivals and hotel (yes as I understand it you will need a room for that night) are being done in this sister topic in the Philippines Trip Forum. Please review the topic and post your own itinerary and possible questions there. I will also bundle this post into an email directly to Kamala to better ensure timeliness. :flower:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#25 deb4diving

deb4diving

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / speciality certs
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

I need a room for May 1st. Is Kamala working on booking the rooms. THanks,

Also, Kamala, where do we meet when I arrive that night around 8pm.

Edited by deb4diving, 12 April 2016 - 03:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users