• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Best of Mexico 2016 Add-Ons: Are Yours Listed Here?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

The Add-Ons we have received for the Best of Mexico trip are listed here based on what is reflected in the Booking System. If you see ANY discrepancy i.e. an Add-On you purchased is not listed OR an Ad-On that is listed but you thought you had canceled please post a reply in this topic to let us know which Add-On should reflect what in your particular case.

To purchase desired (or in case of Transfers and Fees, necessary) Add-Ons, log in to the Home Page www.singledivers.com, click "TRIPS"  then the Best of Mexico link, click "BOOK NOW" and scroll down or click "Take me to trip ADD ONs". Click each Add On to place into the Shopping Cart, then proceed to Checkout.

Extra Nights

None

Nitrox (matches trip package dives)

Kamala aka WreckWench PAID

Brad aka diva_sail_etc PAID

Shelia aka seacorral PAID

Sheila aka SheilaATX PAID

Walt aka Wet Wally PAID

Leslie aka WarmWaterOnly PAID

Larry aka red_barbarian PAID

Transfers and Entrance Fees (REMINDER: This is the required fees and transfers package for permits to dive the Cenotes AND snorkel with the Whale Sharks).

Shelia aka seacorral PAID

Helene aka turtlegirl PAID

Scott aka Starshark12003 PAID

Teresa aka just4trix PAID

Mary aka treesnseas PAID

Walt aka Wet Wally PAID

Boat Night Dive (NOTE: Six diver minimum for the boat Dive to go)

Brad aka diva_sail_etc PAID

Walt aka Wet Wally PAID

Additional Dives

Rent a Buddy

Mary aka treesnseas (full week) PAID

Rental Gear (NOTE: This will be paid individually at the resort dive kiosk, but we need to know ahead of time to reserve the gear)

Teresa aka just4trix - dive computer

Shelia aka seacorral - BC, regulator, fins, weights (hard weights are available free from the operator) and has requested contact to discuss

Mary aka treesnseas - BC (Small), regulator and has requested contact to discuss

Leslie aka WarmWaterOnly - BC (Medium), regulator and has requested contact to discuss

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:11 AM

Bumping this for our recent Best of Mexico members - check to see which Add-Ons you have paid for, and se what else you may need to purchase through the Booking System Thanks! :diver:

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

IMPORTANT EXTRAS UPDATE:

As we start to approach the 30 day mark we need to start locking in the extras for this trip.

Please PURCHASE your extras so we can confirm them appropriately. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 WarmWaterOnly

WarmWaterOnly

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

I should be listed as PAID for both Nitrox and Transfers/Entrance fees (WarmWaterOnly)

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

I should be listed as PAID for both Nitrox and Transfers/Entrance fees (WarmWaterOnly)

Yes you are, Leslie! :blush2: Thanks for keeping me honest. :diver:

#6 WarmWaterOnly

WarmWaterOnly

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

Also noticed I'm not listed for rental gear - BC and regulator  (not sure why it keeps removing this from my form -- I've filled it in a few times, and just did again)

Edited by WarmWaterOnly, 31 May 2016 - 10:29 AM.

#7 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

Also noticed I'm not listed for rental gear - BC and regulator  (not sure why it keeps removing this from my form -- I've filled it in a few times, and just did again)

These forms are not designed to show you what your submissions for a particular trip are.  They are designed for submitting only.  Right or wrong, that is how they work.  Your rental requests have been received.  

#8 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

This is strictly an oversight on my part, Renee - I cannot explain why it happened. The lists are manually updated by the assigned Trip Coordinator (TC), in this case, me. Your rental requests and comments are right there clear as day on the Special Requests form. This is embarrassing - I will comb the entire trip attendee forms again, if I missed so much for you I cannot help but worry what else I may have missed.

Granted I am also Dominica TC and that is a bigger trip which has held much of my attention until it began (well the first week anyway), but that is no excuse. Thanks for your persistence! You are not a bother at all, in fact I genuinely wish others were so conscientious (I know, I should be careful what I wish for...) :bam: :diver:

#9 SheilaATX

SheilaATX

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:55

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

I noticed I'm still not listed as having paid transfers and entrance fees - I took care of this some time ago.

#10 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:38 PM

I noticed I'm still not listed as having paid transfers and entrance fees - I took care of this some time ago.

Thanks for the catch Sheila, the list has been updated to reflect you have paid Transfers and Fees. However I cannot find yet a payment for Nitrox for the week - are you still interested in that Add On? The note I made in the top post about a reservation is based on your Comment when you booked the trip package "I plan on purchasing nitrox at a later date". :) We can still take the Add On if you still want it. :diver:

#11 SheilaATX

SheilaATX

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:55

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the catch Sheila, the list has been updated to reflect you have paid Transfers and Fees. However I cannot find yet a payment for Nitrox for the week - are you still interested in that Add On? The note I made in the top post about a reservation is based on your Comment when you booked the trip package "I plan on purchasing nitrox at a later date". :) We can still take the Add On if you still want it. :diver:

I finally just sent payment for nitrox (and also the night boat dive).  Hope it's not too late - had to wait for a paycheck :)

#12 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

I finally just sent payment for nitrox (and also the night boat dive).  Hope it's not too late - had to wait for a paycheck :)

Not too late - you are golden. :cool2: :diver:Give me a little time to update the top post please...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:11 PM

LAST CALL FOR ADD ON'S!!!

• IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE TRANSGER PKG (2 of you are missing) we need you to do so asap. Or you will not be able to do the whalesharks and cenotes.
  • If you want a night dive in Cozumel we need 1 more people to make it happen. (Please only people who have done a night dive before)
  • If you want to dive NITROX please pay for it now. ITS MORE EXPENSIVE IN COZUMEL so paying up front saves you money!
  • If you want a 3rd afternoon boat dive on one of the 3 diving days in Cozumel please sign up now.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#14 WarmWaterOnly

WarmWaterOnly

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

I've just signed up and paid for the night dive.

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:01 PM

I've just signed up and paid for the night dive.

Thank you! Have you done one before? We need to be sure that everyone has done one night dive at least once. :thankyou!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users