• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NOW OPEN!! 2016:09 Little Cayman, Sept 3-10, 2016

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Dive Con, ANDI Tech Safe Air
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 04 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

Hey Everybody!

The 3rd Post with WHO'S GOING and ADD-ONs has been updated.  Please see if your name appears everywhere you think it should and nowhere that it shouldn't.  It isn't too late to add the Night Dive or Nitrox or Additional Dives...

ALSO - Please Note that if you haven't submitted your documents, you have until June 20 before a $75 fee is charged to your account. You can check the status of your documents by going to your MY TRIPS page.  If the document button is RED, it needs to be completed; if the button is GREEN, you have submitted it.  If you need assistance completing the forms or instruction on how to upload them, please contact trips@singledivers.com.

Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:16 AM

HERE IS THE NET CASH PRICING FOR EXTRA NIGHTS (and days including food and diving)*

Extra nite DIVER d/o pool $200

Extra nite DIVER s/o pool $247

Extra nite DIVER d/o ocean $231

Extra nite DIVER s/o ocean $386

*Note #1: We can not guarantee d/o for extra days but will help anyone who wants one to find a roommate.  If we can not please understand that your extra days may be s/o even if your pkg is d/o. We can ONLY guarantee d/o for the pkg.  :thankyou:

*Note #2: Our pricing on the web includes the non-cash convenience fee so will be a bit higher BUT if you pay via echeck or bank wire you can get the cash rate (less wire fees) which is 3% rounded up to the next whole dollar amt.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

Extra nights will not be available for purchase in the Booking System until late Thursday, June 9.

****This is due to  our need to confirm with the resort to ensure exactly what we can offer before inclusion in Booking System inventory. Thanks in advance for your patience. **** (Added by dive_sail_etc, apologies to Traci for any sore toes) :flower:

Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#34 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:42 AM

On Friday, the non-dive day of the trip, if we want to rent a scooter to buzz around the island in the afternoon, do you want us to book this on our own or do you want to coordinate a group reservation?

Sometimes there might be a better price if booking thru the resort, other times it's better to book directly.

Thanks!

#35 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:26 AM

On Friday, the non-dive day of the trip, if we want to rent a scooter to buzz around the island in the afternoon, do you want us to book this on our own or do you want to coordinate a group reservation?

Sometimes there might be a better price if booking thru the resort, other times it's better to book directly.

Thanks!

The pkg is for 6 days of diving so not much of a non-diving day. Having said that send me any info you!  have on the scooters. Thank you

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#36 scubachick84

scubachick84

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

Hi -   FYI - I was able to get flights on the 3rd and 10th using Expedia to get from Boston to Grand Cayman and then Cayman Air to get from GC to LC.  

Traci - thank you for the email regarding the PM.  

Kamala/Traci - I would like to do Nitrox +3rd dive.  I am a little confused - I'm thinking since I am not on the above list under 3rd dive daily, I probably need to do that as a separate add-on.  

Also - introducing myself - I first joined SD in 2007 and did the GC/Holbox whale sharks trip, which is a whole big story for another time.. anyway I am looking forward to this trip!.

• WreckWench likes this

#37 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:04 PM

NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hey gang... we need your help. As you know our club is run by volunteers so things are not real time. Some times we can make extraordinary measures but sometimes not. ALL of our systems people have full time REAL job

djustments are hard to make on the fly.

We needed to adjust the inventory so you can ONLY sign up for the room options available. This prevents us from trying to make adjustments and worse acctg credits after the fact. :(

Fortunately we were able to ADJUST the inventory to reflect the true availability as follows:

1 s/o pool

4 d/o pool spots

0 ocean d/o

0 ocean s/o

HOWEVER....we can not enter the extra nights until as Brad says...you or SD has a confirmation for those extra nights directly from the resort. NOTE: To be part of our group you ABSOLUTELY MUST buy the base pkg from us. If you attempt to buy it all from the resort you will not be on our group boat so................ if you need an ocean room contact us FIRST so we can secure one for you. :thankyou:

We will add the extra nights to our booking system as soon as we know who has them approved from the resort and and WHAT the final configuration will be. This prevents you from signing up for an extra night only to find it is not available at the resort or is the wrong configuration. :thankyou:

p.s. we are tracking these in the ADD-ON's topic HERE.

formerly...

#38 MizTee

MizTee

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

Is there a price for extra day pool DO room and food only since we will get there too late to dive the first day?

#39 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

Thanks!

The pkg is for 6 days of diving so not much of a non-diving day. Having said that send me any info you!  have on the scooters. Thank you

This is one of many reason that I continue to travel and dive with SingleDivers.com! WE DIVE ON FRIDAY MORNING!  The fewer non-dive days the better. :-)

So, I'll correct my  original post to say ---  'the Friday non-diving afternoon/evening'.

http://www.scootenscooters.com/   They have a $35US rate for three hours, which is plenty of time to see the tiny island which is why I only mentioned Friday afternoon. The scooter website mentions that they partner with the Little Cayman Beach Resort, so it might be easier for the resort to handle the reservations.

For the boat night dive (when we meet the minimum number required to go) -- what is the additional fee to use Nitrox for this one dive? Can we pay this in advance?

THANK YOU!

#40 500psi

500psi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Board Status:On
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:29 PM

Points of clarification and information noted.   Resqdew diver are you a lawyer Kamala wants to know... ....

Ba-ding  

Robert L.

#41 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:50 AM

MISSING FLIGHT DETAILS:  Please upload these ASAP so we can arrange transfers for you.

SEABOOR

PEDALPUSHER

DIVINGMAMA

** ALSO FOR EVERYONE **

Please Note that if you haven't submitted ALL your documents, you have until June 20 before a $75 document fee is charged to your account. You can check the status of your documents by going to your MY TRIPS page.  If the document button is RED, it needs to be completed; if the button is GREEN, you have submitted it.  If you need assistance completing the forms or instruction on how to upload them, please contact trips@singledivers.com.

#42 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

Thanks Traci!

And thank you everyone for helping us to help you have a great trip!

formerly...

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

Hi -   FYI - I was able to get flights on the 3rd and 10th using Expedia to get from Boston to Grand Cayman and then Cayman Air to get from GC to LC.  

Traci - thank you for the email regarding the PM.  

Kamala/Traci - I would like to do Nitrox +3rd dive.  I am a little confused - I'm thinking since I am not on the above list under 3rd dive daily, I probably need to do that as a separate add-on.  

Also - introducing myself - I first joined SD in 2007 and did the GC/Holbox whale sharks trip, which is a whole big story for another time.. anyway I am looking forward to this trip!.

Of course we remember you! Its GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK AGAIN!!!

Not sure we replied to this...please forgive the delay but I was underwater leading a trip from May 28-Jun14!

To be added to ANY LIST you simply go to the booking system (see below on how) and then choose the Little Cayman trip and then click on the purple box TAKE ME TO THE ACCESSORIES and then add them to your cart and pay and you will be signed up.  Some members like to also post they are joining us and we of course love that as well but its not necessary!

HOW TO FIND THE BOOKING SYSTEM:

1. You are NOW in the forums so you can simply click on the BLUE BOOK NOW box at the top of the forums

2. You can go to the top THIS trip topic and you will find a link to the Little Cayman booking info and shopping cart

3. You can go to www.singledivers.com then click on TRIPS then click on UPCOMING TRIPS then click on Little Cayman!

formerly...

#44 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:45 AM

:thankyou:  THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING YOUR FORMS IN!! :thankyou: 

You have no idea what a HUGE help it is to have the information a bit early instead of rushing at the last minute!!

#45 skidiver

skidiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:37 AM

OK I'm ready to push the button on airfare but will still have to arrive on the 1st and leave on the 11th . Just to confirm a d/o will be 200 per night extra total 600 . That does include diving on the two full days we will be on the island , correct  ?  I am bringing a new member who has recently been certified , so the roommate situation is solved . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users