• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do I RENEW or UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

How Do I Upgrade my Membership or Renew my Membership?

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
  • Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
  • Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
  • if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
  • If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 2-3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded
  • Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.

OR

To Renew or Upgrade Your Membership to a premium level:

IF AT THE HOME PAGE FOR SINGLEDIVERS.COM:

• www.SingleDivers.com
  • Forums > Go To The Surface Interval Forums

IF IN THE FORUMS FOR SINGLEDIVERS.COM (see the white words along the top saying you are in the forums and why we use them): - NOTE: If you are reading this online then you are IN THE FORUMS.

If reading this from an email then you have to go to the forums! (SEE ABOVE)

ONCE IN THE FORUMS...

• Log into the upper right of the forums (Look for the SingleDivers.com logo and the "forums" icon next to it)
  • Once logged into the FORUMS*... (use the screen name you created. If you are not sure what it is email admin@singledivers.com for help)
  • Click on the while link under the SingleDivers.com logo in the dark blue box called Membership (next to gallery and above the orange Mel Fisher box)
  • Choose your level of premium membership usually "premier"
  • Then follow the payment prompts.
  • NOTE: Paypal upgrades your membership automatically so you can immediately sign up for a trip or start using your premier benefits.
  • NOTE: The SD.com payment portal requires you to send us an email to admin@singledivers.com to MANUALLY upgrade you after payment validation has been made from our accountant. Please email the payment confirmation you receive from our system after a successful payment to make upgrading your membership faster (1-2 days) otherwise it takes 3-5 days for your membership to be upgraded thru the normal process without intervention.

* The forums were our legacy website and NOW are merely a part of our new main website. To reach the forums do this:

www.SingleDivers.com

Click on Forums

Click on Take me to the Surface Interval forums

NOW you are in the forums and need to use the FORUMS login to upgrade your membership. (The login you see at www.singledivers.com is for booking only and you can not book unless your membership is upgraded)

• Seafever and Borntodive like this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Shmooman

Shmooman

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:OW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:236

Posted 10 November 2023 - 12:02 AM

My membership payment cancelled when I back spaced to correct typo on  email... hopefully  it will reset and  try again.....Duh

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 November 2023 - 08:14 AM

My membership payment cancelled when I back spaced to correct typo on  email... hopefully  it will reset and  try again.....Duh

Hello Reynold,
Currently your subscription submission is stuck in Pending status. We also noticed you used an email address that does not match your Member Profile, and it appears you were not logged in the Forums when you submitted the subscription request. We will clear the Pending subscription which clears the way for you to submit again. FIRST log in the Forums just as you did when you posted this reply, then click the Membership tab and proceed with your submission.
(Click thumbnail to see image)

Attached File  MembershipTab.jpg   71.68KB   0 downloads

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users