• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

crystal river and area springs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mechanical31

mechanical31

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:40

Posted 01 December 2004 - 01:43 PM

Well I finally got to see the manatees. :evilgrin: I got on a diver down coach bus and the only person I knew was the trip leader. There were 18 of us and by the end of the trip we were laughing and carrying on like old friends. I can't tell all the funny stories but there were many. The weather was beautiful and the water clarity was the best I've have ever been in. I shot four rolls of film and about 35 percent of the pictures were good. I got to see dolphins feeding :( I dove ginny springs and it started raining so I got some cool pictures of the rain hitting the waters surface. I dove devils den.....it was much better than I had expected. I'm sure it was not that special of a trip for some of you, but for me it was four days of great fun without any worries in the world.......except my ex wife got in the house and put syrup on my dress clothes, but hell we even had some good laughs about that. So it was all good and all of you that live in that area are sooooo lucky.Weather sucks here now, not much diving to do around here so they had to lure me on the bus with a plate full of home made cookies and a cold beer or I would probably have never come back. All in all it was spectacular and I can't wait to do it again. Wish all of you were there with me....Maybe I'll tell some of the "adult" stories if it won't get me in trouble. Who should I PM about acceptable stories?

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 December 2004 - 06:07 PM

Sounds like a GREAT trip! Thanks for posting the story! So did you meet any OTHER single people? Sounds like they are the kind we want around here! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:39 PM

Great, glad you enjoyed Florida :thankyou:
Happy Diving, LJMongy

#4 mechanical31

mechanical31

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:40

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:06 AM

So did you meet any OTHER single people? Sounds like they are the kind we want around here!

Oh yeah, most of them were single. I wore my SD shirt the first day (the trip leader didn't care for it very much) and we had some talks about this site so maybe some will join. We are going to have an after trip party soon and I'll remember to bring some SD business cards this time!

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:38 AM

So did you meet any OTHER single people? Sounds like they are the kind we want around here!

Oh yeah, most of them were single. I wore my SD shirt the first day (the trip leader didn't care for it very much) and we had some talks about this site so maybe some will join. We are going to have an after trip party soon and I'll remember to bring some SD business cards this time!

You are a rascal aren't you???? But do let me know if you need more uh...business cards! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users