• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Dominica Add-Ons: Are Yours Here?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

No Problem at all Kamala. I'm pretty sure we owe you $15. I'll get that over to you. Any word on how much we're owing for the extra hotel nights?

Thanks for everything!

Hey Kamala,

Just waiting to hear about the cost of the 2 extra days for Jenny and I. Once we know that we'll submit payment and we should be all paid up. I think we are already all paid up for the extra boat dives and nitrox tanks. Looking forward to another fantastic trip and diving with the Wench!!!  :thankyou:

LAST CALL FOR ADD-ON's.

Please wrap up your add-on's and of course let us know if you encounter a payment issue. Please do a screen shot of the error message and send it to admin@singledivers.com.  Our payment processor has implemented a new API and we think the issue lies with it and not on our end. But in the process of doing your final add-on's please let us know so we can wrap up both..any technical issues AND our final trip details. :thankyou:

YOU ARE BOTH ON THE MASTER LIST...or will be if the TC's have not added you. That being said we had more storms yesterday which take the cellular and wifi on and offline. Fortunately power stayed stable but no connectivity. I hope to wrap this up. Worst case scenario...you can pay me the $15 in DOM or I will refund you $15. I think you two are good for it! LOL!!  ;)

#62 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

No Problem at all Kamala. I'm pretty sure we owe you $15. I'll get that over to you. Any word on how much we're owing for the extra hotel nights?

Thanks for everything!

Hey Kamala,

Just waiting to hear about the cost of the 2 extra days for Jenny and I. Once we know that we'll submit payment and we should be all paid up. I think we are already all paid up for the extra boat dives and nitrox tanks. Looking forward to another fantastic trip and diving with the Wench!!!  :thankyou:

LAST CALL FOR ADD-ON's.

Please wrap up your add-on's and of course let us know if you encounter a payment issue. Please do a screen shot of the error message and send it to admin@singledivers.com.  Our payment processor has implemented a new API and we think the issue lies with it and not on our end. But in the process of doing your final add-on's please let us know so we can wrap up both..any technical issues AND our final trip details. :thankyou:

YOU ARE BOTH ON THE MASTER LIST...or will be if the TC's have not added you. That being said we had more storms yesterday which take the cellular and wifi on and offline. Fortunately power stayed stable but no connectivity. I hope to wrap this up. Worst case scenario...you can pay me the $15 in DOM or I will refund you $15. I think you two are good for it! LOL!!  ;)

Yes I emailed the details and you still owe via Jenny $15.

Hotel rooms are next....give me a day or so to get that worked out now that I am back...more or less have power and a computer that functions again. Oy...its been a crazy ride! :wacko:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#63 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

This morning I tried to pay for what I thought was two days of extra boat diving ($91.00 per day X 2 = $182.00, Friday May 26th & Saturday May 27th) BEFORE Week #1 on the SD.com main page, but once I clicked on the "submit" button for the payment, an error message appeared that said "Error Msg:  HEADER MISMATCH". 

No clue what this means.  I did receive the email that said my payment was accepted, but please confirm this. Does this price include the nitrox for the boat dives??

Let me know if there is anything further I need to do.

THANKS!

I know what it means and will get with Kamala to give you credit for signing up for them until I can fix it and you can pay for them.  Thanks for the post.

Thank you very much for your help with this!

Could you try again?

Tried again today, but still received a different Error Message, 'invalid field name' (?), when I clicked on the button to pay.  If the error appears again, I will do a screen print.

No worries, I know it will be fixed soon. Thanks for your help!

This is now fixed. It was a small error which did not impact the majority of people.  No payments which processed were in any way impacted. 

THANK YOU for such excellent service!! I appreciate your dedication to get everything worked out so we can GO DIVING! 

Each new improvement makes the system work faster and more efficiently, which helps us GO DIVING.

Looking forward to going on my 28th trip with Singledivers.com to Dominica!

28 trips... Holy Cowfish Batman!!!

I thought my 15 or so trips was alot (I lost count a few years ago).  Thank you for the kind words, most people don't realize how hard it is to keep the props on this boat turning with limited resources.  I will say this, this site is actually very well done for what it is.  It IS clunky in some areas but that is because most attention is put on the important things like making sure payments are correct and secure and then the niceties get cleaned up later.  That all falls on one person mostly so the issues have to get triaged, nothing critical gets pushed down the chain. That stuff gets addressed quickly.  Payment integrity and security is top priority.  

Keep spreading the word.  Thanks again

#64 TabeaK

TabeaK

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

We have since gotten a $15 refund and I have just tried paid agin. However, I have had the following error message, so was not successful.

OOPS, There was problem with this transaction!!!

Error Msg: INVALID TRN

This is the same payment method I have used before, so how do I fix that?

Also I noticed that options for "extra nights" have shown up in the booking system, but I am slightly confused by what might apply to jesterdiver & me.

As we are sharing a S/O Ocean-front, I am guessing the quoted price would be $196 per night per person for the room between the two of us? Can that be right? That seems quite high for this type of hotel though. 

Edited by TabeaK, 06 May 2017 - 04:46 PM.

#65 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

We have since gotten a $15 refund and I have just tried paid agin. However, I have had the following error message, so was not successful.

OOPS, There was problem with this transaction!!!

Error Msg: INVALID TRN

This is the same payment method I have used before, so how do I fix that?

Also I noticed that options for "extra nights" have shown up in the booking system, but I am slightly confused by what might apply to jesterdiver & me.

As we are sharing a S/O Ocean-front, I am guessing the quoted price would be $196 per night for the room between the two of us? Can that be right? That seems quite high for this type of hotel though. 

That error msg indicates a bad Routing Number.  Sounds like a typo.  If not then PM me a screenshot of the payment screen where you put your account info and address at checkout.  I will look into it.

[attachment=8164:Developer_Documentation_-_Reference_-_Understanding_SEC_Codes.png]

#66 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:17 PM

Email sent to Jenny. Tks!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#67 TabeaK

TabeaK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

Any updates on the extra nights? Costs? Which type of room will we get assuming we'll have to move. We are leaving in less than two weeks, I'd like to get this out of the way.

#68 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

Any updates on the extra nights? Costs? Which type of room will we get assuming we'll have to move. We are leaving in less than two weeks, I'd like to get this out of the way.

Running a bit behind. Should have today. Sorry... :banghead:

formerly...

#69 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:21 AM

Just a friendly REMINDER we need a minimum of six divers each week for that week's Whale and Dolphin Watching trip and Boat Night Dive to happen! Week One is in good shape, but on Week Two we are currently two spots short for the Whale and Dolphin Watching trip and one spot shy of the Boat Night Dive. Hopefully a couple more Week Two attendees will decide to join in on these wonderful extras! Please go to the Dominica Week Two Booking Page and book one or both of these excursions if you have not yet already. Thanks!!  :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#70 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

Hooray!! Thanks Brian aka bgdiver1963 for joining the Night Dive and Katherina aka Diver 123 for joining BOTH Night Dive and WW Tour! Week Two now has enough signed up for the Night Dive and only one sign up short for the Whale Watching Tour! :diver:

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#71 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

What is the deadline for purchasing addons?  I will do the Whale Watching Tour for at least the second week to make 6 and maybe the first week also.  I've been a little tied up with Kamala's "Technical Issues" and have not gotten to it yet.

#72 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

What is the deadline for purchasing addons?  I will do the Whale Watching Tour for at least the second week to make 6 and maybe the first week also.  I've been a little tied up with Kamala's "Technical Issues" and have not gotten to it yet.

Scott you can purchase Add Ons for Dominica pretty much until the week the trip starts - in your case since you are already there for Week One you should be able to arrange payment with Kamala in person on site and she can advocate to add you right there with the resort for Week Two activities. :diver:

This is NOT true for Members joining for Week Two only - those members aboard for Week Two only need to purchase all Add Ons before 27 May! :idea:

#73 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,715 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

Scott you can purchase Add Ons for Dominica pretty much until the week the trip starts - in your case since you are already there for Week One you should be able to arrange payment with Kamala in person on site and she can advocate to add you right there with the resort for Week Two activities. :diver:

This is NOT true for Members joining for Week Two only - those members aboard for Week Two only need to purchase all Add Ons before 27 May! :idea:

SLIGHT CORRECTION:  PLEASE do not wait til the last minute or on island to sign up. I have to lock things in NOW or we may lose the chance for the things we want. I also have to plan the final schedule so need to know what people are doing. :thankyou: :respect:

formerly...

#74 TabeaK

TabeaK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

Just paid the extra Nitrox again for Saturday's diving that didn't go through last time. Seems to have worked.

Edited by TabeaK, 22 May 2017 - 05:58 AM.

#75 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

Just paid the extra Nitrox again for Saturday's diving that didn't go through last time. Seems to have worked.

Don't know what happened before but yes it looks good now. Thanks Jenn!! :thankyou: :diver:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users