• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2017 Grand Cayman Part II of CAYMANIA SINGLE'S WEEK! Sept 9-16, 2017 SAVE THE DATES!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,654 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

We have had a change of venue for Grand Cayman due to changes in the dive ops in Grand Cayman. The new vendor will be Epic Divers for the diving www.epicdivers.com and staying at Sunshine Suites.com on 7 mile beach WOW which is owned by Westin Resorts next door so we have FULL use of their amenities. :wakawaka:
And all for 2016 pricing!!!  WOW!!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:57 PM

Please add me to the list.

Susan not sure how we missed ya but no worries you are on the Notify List! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

please add me to the list

Marcia you are now on the official Notify List!! :diver:

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#19 SeaLassie

SeaLassie

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:320

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

#20 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

Ellen you are on this Notify List (also)! ;) :diver:

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,654 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

YEA!!!  We will have this trip open soon!!!  Working on the final pricing NOW!!!   :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#22 JKD

JKD

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:open water dive
  • Logged Dives:150 ish

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:00 PM

Please add me to your list for any info re: this trip.
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#23 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

Please add me to your list for any info re: this trip.

Hello Jennifer and welcome to our community of fun, friendly and experienced buddyless divers! Over time we have consolidated the typical questions our members have and placed them on the actual trip page itself. If you have not done so already, visit our Home Page www.singledivers.com and click the "TRIPS" tab, then click the image or title of the Grand Cayman trip to enter the actual Trip Page. Then scroll down to find a list of purple lettered subject titles (general info, travel details, pricing, etc.). Each title when clicked produces a popup box with details associated with the topic title. Please review all titles at your convenience; this usually satisfies most folks' immediate questions.

NOTE: You do not have to log in to the Home Page to access this information, and in fact only subscribed Premier Members and above have log in privileges there. When you are ready to book with us the first step is to subscribe as a Premier Member - here is a link to a set of steps on how to to this. More detailed trip information is disseminated via our Private Message (PM) feature which is also only accessible to Premier and above. All this kicks off once the trip is open for booking, which is the Notify List where you are now added.

We are happy you found us and stoked you are interested in joining our Fearless Leader Kamala aka WreckWench and our Cayman scuba posse! *smiles* We notice you are one of many "Married but Buddyless" members - please know we offer discounted Non-Diver packages for all our trips that have proven popular with our married members.

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,654 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

THIS TRIP OPENS THIS WEEKEND! We have notified all the premier members with early advance pricing and details... would JKD and DiamondD upgrade if they are still interested in joining us...all trip goers MUST be premier members to join our club trips!

:thankyou:

To upgrade simply log into the FORUMS and click on the membership tab across the top and pick a membership pkg Premier or above and then pay and you will be ready to sign up for the trip when it opens this weekend!

Join us in September in GRAND CAYMAN the week after our Cayman Brac trip for a DOUBLE DIP IN THE CAYMANS!  It is expected to be so much fun we are calling it CAYMANIA!!!  So Grand Cayman is 9-16, 2017!!!  It will be one of our world famous SINGLE'S WEEKS and AGAIN we hope to feature Pup Morse "The Scuba Cowboy" for BOTH CAYMAN WEEKS!!! (We will lock him in as soon as we can but this is our plan!!)

• Sept -  Grand Cayman Sept 9-16, 2017 SINGLE'S WEEK (Sister week to Cayman Brac)

We have had a change of venue for Grand Cayman due to changes in the dive ops in Grand Cayman. The new vendor will be Epic Divers for the diving www.epicdivers.com and staying at Sunshine Suites.com on 7 mile beach WOW which is owned by Westin Resorts next door so we have FULL use of their amenities. :wakawaka:
And all for 2016 pricing!!!  WOW!!!

You will get 2 boat dives a day. for 6 days not the typical 5 (depending on how we finalize the pkg) .. lodging....transfers....all meals....nightly entertainment....live music if we can finalize Pup..and MORE!!! We'll have a Big Costume Contest and many prizes from corporate sponsors! You gotta see it to believe it!!!

And we'll have some amazing early booking specials for those wanting to save big by booking early!

More info will be coming soon but we will use this topic as our "NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS TRIP OPENS UP" list.

THOSE WANTING TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS TRIP OPENS UP:

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench

2.  Pup aka Neptuner (workin\g to get him there!)

3.  Jennifer aka ItsScubaJen

4.  Elias aka Elias

5.  Dean aka DiamondD

6.  Chris aka pbro

7.  Claudia aka Nimblenana

8.  Susan aka resqdew

8.  Marcia aka LovesToDive

9.  Ellen aka SeaLassie

10. Jennifer aka JKD

formerly...

#25 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:20 PM

Guess I am the first to sign up, other than Kamala. 

Hope to see some of my dive friends on this trip!

Looking forward to a great time.

• WreckWench likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users