• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Is this trip definite? I want to go~! :-)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:19 PM

HI~!!  I am very interested in this trip, please advise if it is definitely a "go"!  :-D  Thank you~!

#2 Sqbagal

Sqbagal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Dive Con, ANDI Tech Safe Air
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:43 PM

Hi Wendy! Yes, it's a "GO". Once our trips are published they are definite 😊 You will need to upgrade your membership to Premier status and then go to https://www.singledi...me/bonaire-2017 to get all the details and book your trip.

And WELCOME to SingleDivers.com!
Instead of "SINGLE" as a marital status, I prefer "Independently Owned & Operated"

#3 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:52 PM

Hello,

My Premier Membership Subscription is in a "Pending" status, and I cannot figure out how to access it to complete it.  Would someone be able to cancel the Pending membership so I can re-do it, or provide another solution.  Thanks~!

#4 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:45 AM

An admin will validate your status and complete the upgrade typically in 24-48 hrs.  This does not happen automatically for credit card purchases but is normal.

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

Hello,

My Premier Membership Subscription is in a "Pending" status, and I cannot figure out how to access it to complete it.  Would someone be able to cancel the Pending membership so I can re-do it, or provide another solution.  Thanks~!

Hello Wendy and welcome! :wavey: As Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish said, we sometimes have to allow for delays in processing initial payments into the accounting system - we monitor and will either manually process your subscription upon successful payment or cancel and reset your profile and advise you to try again with 24 -48 hours.

I also took the liberty of finding your original profile created Dec 2014 "JerseyGirl Wendy" and, since no significant activity had occurred, merged it with the profile you created a few days ago. You may certainly retain the email address you have now or, if you prefer to use the address associated with your 2104 profile:

- Next to your Member Name in the top right corner click the small down arrow and in the listbox which appears select "My Settings"

- In the "My Settings" window on the left side select Change Password / Email and follow the steps to update your email address (remember to scroll down and click "SAVE" when done!) :cool2:

Also as Traci aka sqbagal recommends, as a first time trip attendee you will save yourself a LOT of time and questions if you:

- Prepare a cup or glass of your fave beverage then

- Go to the "TRIPS" tab on the Main Page, select the Bonare 2017 link and on the Bonaire page click each of the purple lettered titles which open dialog boxes with details all about the trip from travel to activities to what you will need in the way of paperwork i.e. insurance, survey forms, etc. If you still are unsure, have questions, etc. you may email trips@singledivers.com with your Member Name and Bonare 2017 Help in the subject line to help us find your message quickly.

Bonaire is a big favorite with our community, and we are stoked you plan to join The Wench and our scuba posse in February! :diver:

• JerseyGirlWendy likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:49 PM

I never put in the credit card info, so, it is just stuck - because I closed the window.  Thank you 'dive_sail_etc' for the great explanation.

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:58 PM

I never put in the credit card info, so, it is just stuck - because I closed the window.  Thank you 'dive_sail_etc' for the great explanation.

Wendy thanks for the clarification as well as your patience - I just canceled that transaction so you are clear to submit your Premier subscription again. Here is a quick review topic on how to subscribe, you may find it useful. :)

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#8 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

OK, Premier subscription submitted.  Thanks Team~!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#9 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

I am going to book this tonight, am I eligible for an early bird discount?  If so, please provide the coupon code.  Thank you~!
:wavey:        :whistle:

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:21 AM

I am going to book this tonight, am I eligible for an early bird discount?  If so, please provide the coupon code.  Thank you~!
:wavey:        :whistle:

The early bird discount has expired but there is a Black Friday discount you can use. Like our facebook page and you will see it. Thank you! Kamala

• JerseyGirlWendy likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#11 JerseyGirlWendy

JerseyGirlWendy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:57 AM

OK, I have signed up, and I believe I filled out and uploaded all the necessary forms, etc. and oh boy there were a lot!  I did not see a Dive Operator form to fill out, please advise if I missed it or there isnt one for this trip.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I used the Black Friday coupon code, thank you~!!  Please be advised that the app told my I have a balance of $100, I assume thats just a little glitchy in the app as it did apply the coupon code and that $100 is the coupon amount.l

#12 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:29 AM

OK, I have signed up, and I believe I filled out and uploaded all the necessary forms, etc. and oh boy there were a lot!  I did not see a Dive Operator form to fill out, please advise if I missed it or there isnt one for this trip.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Also, I used the Black Friday coupon code, thank you~!!  Please be advised that the app told my I have a balance of $100, I assume thats just a little glitchy in the app as it did apply the coupon code and that $100 is the coupon amount.l

Glad to see you joining Kamala :blond: and The Gang, Wendy! :thankyou: As for the forms, remember the Online forms will retain all that information so on subsequent trips when you open the Form that information will pre fill, so you need only tweak any changes or simply click SUBMIT if the info is all unchanged.

As to the $100 balance, watch for an email message from the Trips inbox with more information! :diver:

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

:welcome: to the trip! Hope you liked our facebook page while you were at it :thankyou:

And so glad you can join us! 

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users