• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

ROATAN: How to find more info on this trip?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,653 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

Most of our new members are not sure where to find all the info on our trips...or how to ask for help  Here is a primer and a replies to a member's questions about this trip while I am at it. :thankyou: WreckWench

Hi,
My name is Nancy.  I am planning the trip to Roatan starting the 1st of July.  What date and time do I show up? June 30th or July 1?  What is the last night of my accommodation and how do I arrange transportation and return trip?  If you do the flight arrangements, will that include 1 packed bag?  Also, I hate United but I have a lot of miles with them and 1 free checked bag.

Hi Nancy...the day of arrival is the first day of the trip i.e July 1 and the day of departure is July 8 any time on either day. The last night of accommodation is Friday July 7 checking out Sat July 8 and flying that day. The transfer to and from the airport is included. We do it for you when you provide us your flight details via our online document system. The number of bags is contingent on the airline you travel with. United is the prime carrier to Roatan RTB airport code so if you fly them you will have 1 free bag.

Let us know if you have other questions...

ALSO tons of information is available in the trip details that you will find as follows:

1. Go to www.SingleDivers.com

2. Click on Upcoming trips under the TRIPS header

3. Click on the trip you are going on (either the picture or the more link)

4. Under the pricing table there are a number of purple links for Travel details, Accommodations, What's Included, Extras, Discounts etc.

5. Simply click on the purple title and you will see all the details for this trip related to that title.

To Ask Questions Click the ADD REPLY button in any of the trip related topics such as this one and then ask your question and then hit POST REPLY. Be sure to be logged in so you can post. NOTE YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE FORUMS TO POST IN THE FORUMS.

Again for any help or assistance click on the HELP button in the upper right or email admin@singledivers.com

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 aireater

aireater

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

I haven't been able to find anything on the cost for, or to request Nitrox. Was wondering if they have 100's available with Nitrox, or if they can fill the 80"s to 4000# just wondering.

#3 divingforfun

divingforfun

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:33

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

Have you started a trip thread for July 8 Roatan?  Seems rather quiet.

#4 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

Have you started a trip thread for July 8 Roatan?  Seems rather quiet.

Hello Donna, all topics related to the Roatan 2107 trip are grouped in the Roatan 2107 SubForum, one level above this topic. You can reliably reach the trip SubForum from the top level aka Surface Interval Index by scrolling down a bit until you find a series of links to all of our upcoming trips (in date order) then click into the Roatan 2107 link to find all the associated topics (as mentioned, including this one). For your convenience, you can use this link to go directly to the Roatan 2017 SubForum.

Activity usually spikes when a trip forust opens for booking, then things quiet down a bit until a couple of months prior when thing pick up again. This should begin any time now since we are a little over two months away from this trip. :diver: Hope this helps!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#5 AirSipper

AirSipper

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

Who is the diver operator for this trip? I see questions about booties - are they not allowed?

#6 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:29 AM

Who is the diver operator for this trip? I see questions about booties - are they not allowed?

Booties are allowed in Roatan... and everywhere else I have ever been.  Full fingered gloves are not allowed in any marine parks.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users