• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BEST OF FLORIDA 2017: Who's All Going on This Trip??? Please introduce yourself! (EVEN If a veteran SDer!)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

Hello BEST OF FLORIDA Trip Goers!!! Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you better before showing up to dive together! Not that divers really need many introductions but one of the really cool things about our group is we do get to know each other a bit before meeting in person! And its so much fun to say "Oh you are WreckWench or You are resqdew!"

So please take a minute to share a little about yourself!   :thankyou: Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

Hi I'm Kamala aka WreckWench!  I found the club by 'founding' the club!  :lol: Ok so I won't quit the day job to become a stand up or sit down comic!  ;)

I've been diving since 1994 and have become addicted to scuba so much so that I quit my day job to become a scuba bum full time.  Now I mainline diving as often as I can and love meeting fellow divers who love diving as well!  :wakawaka:

Not only am I going on this trip, but I will be your trip leader and personal hostess!   :cool1:

Welcome and please introduce yourself as well !  :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:46 PM

:wavey:  :wavey: Hello, I'm Kathy aka little mermaid, also know as the Birthday Greeting person.  I started diving with SD in 2005, have been on 10+ trips and have had a blast!!!!  I have not dived in Florida since I was certified, many moons ago.  Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  Let's go diving :teeth:

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#4 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

Not only am I going on this trip, but I will be your trip leader and personal hostess!

You mean Hostess with the Mostest !

• WreckWench likes this

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

Not only am I going on this trip, but I will be your trip leader and personal hostess!

You mean Hostess with the Mostest !

Awe thanks Alan!!!  :thankyou:

• little mermaid likes this

formerly...

#6 Ocean Girl

Ocean Girl

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hi...I'm Sharon aka Ocean Girl.  This is my first trip with SD.  I lived on Maui 15 years and about half way through I got certified.  Then I wondered "why did I wait so long"?  I quickly went through through the ranks for Master Scuba Diver and not long after got my Dive Master.  Spent the following 4 years spending my weekends working on a dive boat.  This is my first time diving in the lower 48. 

• little mermaid and dive_sail_etc like this

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Brad aka dive_sail_etc has never missed a Best of Florida trip and he is not going to miss it this year! Member since 2008, with the perk of retirement providing ample free time I have accepted several volunteer assignments to try to keep all the plates spinning on sticks (Ed Sullivan Show reference for those not yet in my age group). Just finished trip 10 (or 11?) in Dominica and looking forward to the ever amazing diving in South Florida!! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#8 bgdiver1963

bgdiver1963

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1055

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

Hi, All.  This will be my 3rd trip with sd.com.  Just got back from Dominica week 2 group.  I have not been to florida since 2000, where many of my 1st dives occurred in the upper keys.  See you there.

Brian

#9 pinkmedic16

pinkmedic16

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:22 PM

Hi all !! I am joining you guys sadly for only 2 of the dive days but I will be down in Florida ( ft. Lauderdale area ish) from the 44th-31st. I am actually going to be down there for a fish trip for some lunker large mouth bass, some monster peacock bass, and hopefully a bunch of invasive species catch in the everglades... I will be joining you guys diving in Boynton on the 29th and Jupiter on the 30th !! I went to the Philippines with SD and fell absolutely in love with everything about this amazing group and can't wait to continue diving with you all!! If anybody is going to be down early there is a good chance I would be in for some afternoon and night dives because we generally only fish super early this time of year with the heat so let me know and I'd love to meet up and do some extra diving !!! or drinking :) see you all soon !!!!!!!!!!! <3

:wavey:  :fish2:

:) ♥ Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.

#10 anchorboy

anchorboy

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:deco
  • Logged Dives:900

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

Just signed up for the final three days.  Driving down from NC.  Bad summer here, almost every weekend a blow out.  Need to find calmer waters.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#11 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hi everyone! I am Amy Marks, my husband is Bob (pir8) and we are looking forward to some great diving next week! We are joining in for a few dives. We have both been on a couple of SD trips and we met on the Egypt 2007 trip and I came home with an awesome souvenir and we've been married for 7 years now and we are really excited about making it on another SD trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users