TRIP Private Message (PM) threads automatically generate a courtesy a email, however a) each message contains ONLY the update posted and b) it is often diverted by many popular email servers’ SPAM filter.
Messages are sent via the forum's private messaging system ONLY to those included in the PM list, in this instance specific trip attendees. The courtesy copy email is typically titled “WreckWench (or whomever posted in the thread) has (“Initiated” if the first post, or Replied to” if a following post) a Personal Conversation”.
LET US KNOW YOU GOT IT!
Please post in this topic you are currently reading to let us know you have seen Trip PM and have read it.
This is the PRIMARY way we communicate with everyone on a trip at the same time with exactly the same information that can be accessed 24x7. It is IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO NOT DELETE IT OR EVEN A DUPLICATE POST! We'll fix any duplicate posts. If you delete the entire PM you CANNOT BE ADDED BACK. PLEASE do not attempt to delete a duplicate post nor the message NOR THE CONVERSATION as we cannot add you back which means you will not be able to receive OR access the PM for future important trip PM updates.
NOTE: We cannot add you to the TRIP PM until you subscribed as a Premier or higher member. This is why we must require membership subscriptions before you can book a spot on a trip. It ensures when you book we will be able to add you to the trip pm vs. trying to remember to do so after subscribing. Clearly the latter had too many chances to miss someone. THIS ALSO MEANS IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES PRIOR TO THE TRIP YOU REALLY NEED TO RENEW IT IN ORDER TO GET THESE MESSAGES. ALL TRIP UPDATES ARE VIA THESE MESSAGES.
Thank you for helping us TO HELP YOU!
HOW TO FIND THE TRIP PM AND SEE ALL PREVIOUS TRIP UPDATES:
If you want to see ALL the messages that have been posted in the trip pm please do the following:
- go to www.singledivers.com
- click on FORUMS
- click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums
- In the upper right log in (do NOT log in at www.singledivers.com as this will only take you to the booking system and not the trip PM which resides in the forums)
- Once logged in you will see a gray envelope icon to the left of your screen name
- If the envelope has a green number in it that means you have new unread messages
- If the envelope is greyed out then you have read all the message but either way... click on the green number OR the gray envelope and you will be taken to your PM's. (Private Messages)
- Once in the PM inbox click on the PM for the trip you are on. EACH trip will have an "Official Trip PM" with that trip name in the title and the words ... DO NOT DELETE in the subject line.
- DO NOT DELETE this message as we can never add you back and you will miss all the important trip updates that we send prior to a trip with our group.
Questions? Either click on the RED HELP button or email email@example.com
Response Time: SingleDivers.com is an all volunteer dive club so please give us a day or so to get back to you. If its urgent please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org directly or call me at 8645576079. If I am traveling I will only have access to email but it may be on a different timezone and during non-diving hours.
Thanks for joining our club AND joining one of our awesome trips!
THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE TRIP PM & ACKNOWLEDGED IT:
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. John aka KeysJohn
3. Scott aka Starshark12003
4. Teresa aka just4tgrix
5. Brian aka bgdiver1963
6. Cynthia aka Nautilus
7. Chuck aka ChuckE
8. Michael aka man from Atlantis
9. Chuck aka hambergler
10. Tom aka anchorboy
11. Theresa aka watergirl