• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

READY BAHAMAS Trip Inputs & Ongoing Trip Hika/Forums Inputs....BAHAMAS Sept 2018

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

EBD's updated to the BAH code and updated dates.  However THE FORUM still needs to be fixed.  The BAH300 code is used twice, once for the $300 discount, and again for the $100 discount.

Thank you!  :thankyou:  I'm on it! :diver:

• Book & Pay in Full at time of Booking by 04-16-2018: Take $300 off ANY Package offered either Quad or Double occupancy (Use COUPON CODE: 18NAS300EBD
  • Book & Pay in Full at time of Booking by 04-23-2018: Take $200 off ANY Package offered either Quad or Double occupancy (Use COUPON CODE: 18NAS200EBD
  • Book & Pay in Full at time of Booking by 04-30-2018: Take $100 off ANY Package offered either Quad or Double occupancy (Use COUPON CODE: 18NAS100EBD
  • Book & Pay in Full at time of Booking by 05-10-2018: Take $50 off ANY Package offered either Quad or Double occupancy (Use COUPON CODE: 18NAS50EBD)

• Blue151 likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Another Bahamas issue(s):

1. Inventory does not appear to be decreasing (I am assuming the 1 quad is for Brad and not Doris who just signed up. We have had others sign up I think but they do not show) This may not be an issue depending on whether people have COMPLETED the process vs just attempting it.

2 ALL of the labels for the actual shopping cart item says Roatan vs Bahamas

3. Please zero ou the single occupancy inventory and see my comments in the trip topic about contacting us to convert 2 d/o spots to 1 s/o spot. Then the inv will be accurate. THIS IS MY FAULT as I insisted we show one s/o but now my brain is firing I think this adjustment will be better.

see picture below and in email.

75d23af9-89be-46a1-a54a-a95a644c09ed.png

Edited by WreckWench, 12 April 2018 - 10:16 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

PLEASE MAKE ALL HIKE & FORUMS Quad References MALE ONLY wherever possible including but not limited too...

1. The sku description in hika

2. All forum's trip details references to the Quad in topic #1 and #4 should say (Male Only) behind the title. - SEE MY APPLICABLE EDITS. Feel free to chg if a better way is determined

3. Need to decide if we should redo the table to say "Male Only" next to the quad???

Background: One of our older FEMALE members signed up for the Bahamas quad and did not use the coupon code.  Her booking was for the quad which was ALL MALE anyway which we need to find any references to the QUAD and make the description MALE ONLY to prevent this confusion going forward.  (I referenced this i hte process improvement topic but it should be dealt here since its a Bahamas issue. Once we determine the best solution it can be part of the process improvement and standardization process.

0d842668-7b77-4d9b-9092-a65cf866bc13.png

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:32 AM

NON-URGENT BAHAMAS BOOKING ISSUE...please handle AFTER the other ones are handled first as this can wait but has to eventually be dealt with...

Doris signed up for Bahamas as a quad. The quad is for males only but that was not clear (hence the requests to show MALE ONLY in the description line). She will not convert to double occupancy and I just need to know the BEST WAY TO PROCEED.

Option 1 does not involve Scott/Pam but will entail acctg efforts and Brad/I following up.

Option 2 & 3 would involve Scott/Pam and would not involve accounting or very little.

EITHER OPTION IS FINE WITH ME...I defer entirely to you all to decide. Please let me and/or Doris how you want us to proceed and we will advise acctg and get her fixed. The first option puts more work on Doris BUT she wants the $300 early booking disc she never applied so is happy to do whatever option we tell her to do.

The extra work by acctg is not that huge so don't stress over this. With all the other Hika issues THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT so can WAIT and/or entirely be handled without Scott/Pam.

Just let us know the preferred way to proceed and we will do it. Thanks to all... Kamala

OPTIONS I SENT VIA EMAIL TO DORIS AND COPIED EVERYONE ON....

First...you can not book the double until we cancel the quad. The system will not let you sign up twice.

Secondly we need to refund your money FIRST or you will be charged twice. The refund will take approx 5+ business days so I need to see how the team wants to handle this. I WILL ADVISE HOW WE PLAN TO PROCEED.

Our options are as follows:

1. Cancel your quad spot and refund money and let you sign up again. Once you sign up and payment clears we will manually process the $300 early booking discount as a refund. This method does not involve my IT volunteer who just started a new job and is working overtime.

2. Convert your quad to a double and adjust the money so the system will just chg you the difference between quad and double and we can adj the price to show the $300 discount.

3. Convert your quad to a double and adjust the money so the system will just chg you the difference between quad and double and we can THEN manually refund you the $300.

I can not tell you how we can best accomplish the change as I need to ask my volunteers how they need me to proceed. So please do not do anything until they let me know the best way to proceed and then we will tell you.

JUST KNOW YOUR DOUBLE SPOT IS SAFE and you will get the $300 early booking discount somehow someway. Thank you, Kamala

formerly...

#20 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

PLEASE MAKE ALL HIKE & FORUMS Quad References MALE ONLY wherever possible including but not limited too...

2. All forum's trip details references to the Quad in topic #1 and #4 should say (Male Only) behind the title. - SEE MY APPLICABLE EDITS. Feel free to chg if a better way is determined

3. Need to decide if we should redo the table to say "Male Only" next to the quad???

Background: One of our older FEMALE members signed up for the Bahamas quad and did not use the coupon code.  Her booking was for the quad which was ALL MALE anyway which we need to find any references to the QUAD and make the description MALE ONLY to prevent this confusion going forward.  (I referenced this i hte process improvement topic but it should be dealt here since its a Bahamas issue. Once we determine the best solution it can be part of the process improvement and standardization process.

The "male only" issues has been resolved and it updated in the system.  Note the SKUs did not change, only the description. 

#21 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

Thanks Pam the chgs to the desxription to add MALE ONLY is perfect!

formerly...

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:50 AM

PAYMENT TYPO....

The accountant discovered a typo in the pricing summary. Hika is correct but the pricing we listed is not. I have fixed in in the forums but it needs to be fixed in the hika description. The d/o price says $3428 regular price vs $3528.   Please fix when you can. Thank you!

TRIP PKG PRICING:

• Double Occupancy Deluxe $3528 or $3425 CASH
  • Quad Occupancy $3219 or $3125 CASH (MALE ONLY)
  • Single Occupancy $5822 or $5652 CASH (Ask us to convert 2 d/o spots to one s/o spot)

formerly...

#23 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

The "male only" issues has been resolved and it updated in the system.  Note the SKUs did not change, only the description. 

The "Quad Occupancy" you highlight above is tied directly to the SKU.  I have redone all the SKU's for this trip.  It now it reflects Male Only.

#24 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

PAYMENT TYPO....

The accountant discovered a typo in the pricing summary. Hika is correct but the pricing we listed is not. I have fixed in in the forums but it needs to be fixed in the hika description. The d/o price says $3428 regular price vs $3528.   Please fix when you can. Thank you!

TRIP PKG PRICING:

• Double Occupancy Deluxe $3528 or $3425 CASH
  • Quad Occupancy $3219 or $3125 CASH (MALE ONLY)
  • Single Occupancy $5822 or $5652 CASH (Ask us to convert 2 d/o spots to one s/o spot)

Price fixed in the Hika Description.

#25 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:37 PM

NON-URGENT BAHAMAS BOOKING ISSUE...please handle AFTER the other ones are handled first as this can wait but has to eventually be dealt with...

Doris signed up for Bahamas as a quad. The quad is for males only but that was not clear (hence the requests to show MALE ONLY in the description line). She will not convert to double occupancy and I just need to know the BEST WAY TO PROCEED.

Option 1 does not involve Scott/Pam but will entail acctg efforts and Brad/I following up.

Option 2 & 3 would involve Scott/Pam and would not involve accounting or very little.

EITHER OPTION IS FINE WITH ME...I defer entirely to you all to decide. Please let me and/or Doris how you want us to proceed and we will advise acctg and get her fixed. The first option puts more work on Doris BUT she wants the $300 early booking disc she never applied so is happy to do whatever option we tell her to do.

The extra work by acctg is not that huge so don't stress over this. With all the other Hika issues THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT so can WAIT and/or entirely be handled without Scott/Pam.

Just let us know the preferred way to proceed and we will do it. Thanks to all... Kamala

First...you can not book the double until we cancel the quad. The system will not let you sign up twice.

Secondly we need to refund your money FIRST or you will be charged twice. The refund will take approx 5+ business days so I need to see how the team wants to handle this. I WILL ADVISE HOW WE PLAN TO PROCEED.

1. Cancel your quad spot and refund money and let you sign up again. Once you sign up and payment clears we will manually process the $300 early booking discount as a refund. This method does not involve my IT volunteer who just started a new job and is working overtime.

2. Convert your quad to a double and adjust the money so the system will just chg you the difference between quad and double and we can adj the price to show the $300 discount.

3. Convert your quad to a double and adjust the money so the system will just chg you the difference between quad and double and we can THEN manually refund you the $300.

I can not tell you how we can best accomplish the change as I need to ask my volunteers how they need me to proceed. So please do not do anything until they let me know the best way to proceed and then we will tell you.

JUST KNOW YOUR DOUBLE SPOT IS SAFE and you will get the $300 early booking discount somehow someway. Thank you, Kamala

I talked to Scott.  He reiterated the best way was Option 1 (rebook).   He was able to delete her records from the systems so she can rebook once she gets her refund.  I can not do anything with the payment systems or master records as I don't have access to the accounting systems (for all the right reasons... but we will need Scott to cover this).  Not sure how the actual refund is generated (and by who).

As far as "manually" giving her the right price, or manually just charging the right price on go her 2nd entry.  For less work on everyone, and lots of notes as to why this is a "one" off/unique situation. Can I recommend we issue her a coupon that would be good for her to use for the EBD after the expiration date?  We could make a unique naming standard, allow a limited number (in this case 1), and then they could use it during booking so the team doesn't have to work a refund? 

For this example I could create a coupon something like 18NAS300EBD-QD.  It would not be public, but you (or whoever works with her) would need to give her this code when she rebooks.

#26 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

I talked to Scott.  He reiterated the best way was Option 1 (rebook).   He was able to delete her records from the systems so she can rebook once she gets her refund.  I can not do anything with the payment systems or master records as I don't have access to the accounting systems (for all the right reasons... but we will need Scott to cover this).  Not sure how the actual refund is generated (and by who).

As far as "manually" giving her the right price, or manually just charging the right price on go her 2nd entry.  For less work on everyone, and lots of notes as to why this is a "one" off/unique situation. Can I recommend we issue her a coupon that would be good for her to use for the EBD after the expiration date?  We could make a unique naming standard, allow a limited number (in this case 1), and then they could use it during booking so the team doesn't have to work a refund? 

For this example I could create a coupon something like 18NAS300EBD-QD.  It would not be public, but you (or whoever works with her) would need to give her this code when she rebooks.
I think you can create a coupon for just her but I am not certain. I think you can apply a user.

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

We have already canceled the payment. I think Traci used to do coupons for payment issues like this in the past. This time we will do it the hard way...next time we can try and do a coupon for the money and let her pay the balance.

I PROMISE to get this all streamlined now my brain is functioning again. Thank you BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

formerly...

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

Nitrox pricing is wrong. It is 150 CASH not full. Pls fix. Thank you!

formerly...

#29 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

The Nitrox pricing has been fixed in Hika.
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:12 AM

The Nitrox pricing has been fixed in Hika.

Thank you. At least one person has signed up under the cheaper price but we will let it slide. Thank you!

formerly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users