• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

READY CUBA WK 1 2019 Trip Inputs & Ongoing Hika/Forums Issues... CUBA WK 1 2019

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:36 AM

NOTE: Both weeks should be set up suing the same dates and info.

After speaking to Aggressor if we want to take adv of some tremendous deals we need to OPEN this trip up BEFORE you return from CO.  This one is super easy.... there is only 1 sku with no payment option and NOTHING ELSE. Just one sku and some info and a different sku label.

Please set up the (1) sku for this trip as follows:

SKU = Deluxe D/O (See comments box) $1

Total spots = 12 for Jun 30-Jul 6 and 8 spots for Jul 6-12

In the details box we write the following:

https://www.singledi...altwater-crocs/

Ok here is the revised info the for booking system

WAS....

All money must be paid to Oceans for Youth (you must follow all directions supplied to ensure full compliance in this unique Cuba People to People program for everything to be legal.)

SingleDivers.com is charging $1 which will be refunded after the trip to facilitate sign ups. We have negotiated EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS/REBATES for early sign up. We have more spots on the first week so better incentives.  Supply & Demand = BETTER SAVINGS. . For this trip only our customary "early booking discounts" will be paid via a post trip rebate in order to be in compliance with the "People to People Program". Money can only be refunded to those who actually make the trip. Because of the way the program works the sooner you sign up the better the discount will be and you ensure you get a spot.   For full details please click HERE.

EARLY SIGN UPS = HUGE SAVINGS FOR CUBA!!!

But spots are LIMITED!!! Only 12 spots!

NOW CHANGE TOO....

The actual sign up for this trip is a two part process. YOU MUST DO BOTH PARTS TO BE FULLY SIGNED UP HOWEVER IF YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE PART DONE INITIALLY IT MUST BE THE AGGRESSOR PART. to lock in your early booking rebate.

1. You will sign up for a place saver spot in the SingleDivers.com shopping cart system so you can receive trip correspondence, do your SD.com documents and receive your EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS REBATE.

2  You MUST sign up via Aggressor's Oceans for Youth (see link above and below for full details including step by step directions on how to book) to secure a spot and they must receive a PERSONAL CHECK from you to confirm your sign up by the dates specified in our early booking discounts.

3. All discounts are offered by SingleDIvers.com not Aggressor and will be managed by SingleDivers.com. SAVE UP TO $500 off depending on the trip and the time you sign up.

4. Signing up for the placesaver spot in the SD.com system will not hold your spot nor will it put you on the trip but it will show others you are interested and allow us to help you thru the process with Aggressor as well as ensure you get your EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS REBATE.  PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW FOR HOW TO SIGN UP WITH AGGRESSOR. Thank you!

But spots are LIMITED!!! Only 12 spots week #1 and 8 spots week #2

Edited by WreckWench, 16 September 2018 - 09:04 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

check first post. BOTH weeks nee to be set up the same way.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

The Cuba thread is updated.  Check it and let me know if anythng needs to be changed.

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

The Cuba thread is updated.  Check it and let me know if anythng needs to be changed.

Thank you Girl! Did you also get a chance to update the 2nd week? Thank you!

formerly...

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

Ok I let too much time lapse from when Sandy and Pam did their initial work. I was in negotiations with the vendor to hammer my way thru some of the stuff they require that is different. Its been a mess and my brain has not always functioned as it should.  :tears:

HOWEVER I am proud to say I'm in it to win it and getting back to the old me. :wakawaka:

Send me a link to what you have set up in HIKA for cuba and I'll give you what you need to do there if anything.

We are ONLY using our system to manage the docs to US and the REBATES. The payments have to be made to Aggresssor's Oceans for Youth. So I have to document all of that.

So ... the spot is $1.

• No progress payments in our hika system ....\
  • No coupon codes
  • No extras other than nitrox and some fees but your description will say they pay Aggressor OFY direct for them.
  • So very little on your end to do.

Oh starting inv is

12 spots Jun 30 - Jul 6

8 spots Jul 6-13

All same class of spots d/o Deluxe TO BE LISTED AS FOLLOWS:

• Deluxe D/O (See comments box) $1

I am revamping the info for this topic slightly.

Pam pls send me a link to see what you have so far....

formerly...

#6 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:20 PM

Week 1:
https://www.singledi...home/SNU-1-2019

Week 2:
https://www.singledi...home/SNU-2-2019

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:20 PM

Thank you.  I will fix this so its ready. Take a good break. Tks,

formerly...

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

WAS....

All money must be paid to Oceans for Youth (you must follow all directions supplied to ensure full compliance in this unique Cuba People to People program for everything to be legal.)

SingleDivers.com is charging $1 which will be refunded after the trip to facilitate sign ups. We have negotiated EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS/REBATES for early sign up. We have more spots on the first week so better incentives.  Supply & Demand = BETTER SAVINGS. . For this trip only our customary "early booking discounts" will be paid via a post trip rebate in order to be in compliance with the "People to People Program". Money can only be refunded to those who actually make the trip. Because of the way the program works the sooner you sign up the better the discount will be and you ensure you get a spot.   For full details please click HERE.

NOW CHANGE TOO....

The actual sign up for this trip is a two part process. YOU MUST DO BOTH PARTS TO BE FULLY SIGNED UP HOWEVER IF YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE PART DONE INITIALLY IT MUST BE THE AGGRESSOR PART. to lock in your early booking rebate.

1. You will sign up for a place saver spot in the SingleDivers.com shopping cart system so you can receive trip correspondence, do your SD.com documents and receive your EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS REBATE.

2  You MUST sign up via Aggressor's Oceans for Youth (see link above and below for full details including step by step directions on how to book) to secure a spot and they must receive a PERSONAL CHECK from you to confirm your sign up by the dates specified in our early booking discounts.

3. All discounts are offered by SingleDIvers.com not Aggressor and will be managed by SingleDivers.com. SAVE UP TO $500 off depending on the trip and the time you sign up.

4. Signing up for the placesaver spot in the SD.com system will not hold your spot nor will it put you on the trip but it will show others you are interested and allow us to help you thru the process with Aggressor as well as ensure you get your EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS REBATE.  PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW FOR HOW TO SIGN UP WITH AGGRESSOR. Thank you!

formerly...

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:03 PM

Ok so I have done all I can do for Cuba.

1. Sandy pls fix the titles for each trip (mostly only week 2 left to do)

2. Fix the links as best you can.

3. Pam do the revised hika info and give us the book now link and  OPEN THESE PUPPIES UP.

In other words...unhide the topics and fix the table etc. I need people to start booking YESTERDAY!!

I will get some sleep soon and start in on PI early tomorrow. Thank you!

formerly...

#10 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:32 AM

WAS....

Updates have been made to both weeks.

NOW CHANGE TOO....

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

Awesome. Brad has helped to fix all the link problems due to browswer issues and has updated all the topics including the BOOK NOW link from Pam! :wakawaka:

I have unhidden them and we will start sending out the messages that the trips are open! AWESOME!!! :thankyou:

formerly...

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:19 PM

CRAP...dates for first trip are Jun 29-Jul 6 not Jun 30. Can you chg in the booking system? Thank you!

formerly...

#13 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:29 AM

CRAP...dates for first trip are Jun 29-Jul 6 not Jun 30. Can you chg in the booking system? Thank you!

fixed.

#14 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:14 AM

fixed.

Ok I am sure there are still references to this through out the forums. Need eyes to find the wrong references and fix. Thank you!

formerly...

#15 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:36 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE...Pam pls HIDE the first trip from view in the booking system and remove the first trip from the booking table:

Due to the extreme requirements we must adhere to in order to insure this is a 'people to people' program the deadlines are VERY stringent. Therefore we do not have enough people to keep both charters signed up so will be consolidating everyone into the 2nd charter... July 6-13, 2019.

We have contacted the following people who signed up via our booking system and are in various stages of signing up. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST BUT HAVE STARTED THE SIGN UP FOR WEEK #1 please let me know asap. If you are signing up for week #2 please let me know so we can get your name to the boat PRIOR to the receipt of your deposit or payment in full.  Thank you! kamala

Jun 29-Jul 6, 2019

• Bill W - contacted and switching to week #2
  • Peggy - contacted and switching to week #2
  • Barbara - contacted and switching to week #2
  • Tami - contacted and switching to week #2
  • Chris -  contacted and switching to week #2
  • Mark - NOT ON THE TRIP ONLY TESTING THE BOOKING SYSTEM

Jul 6-13, 2019

• Jaque (no change)
  • Kamala (no change)
  • Norm (no change)

formerly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users