REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Location: BEST of Belize Liveaboard
Dates: Mar 09-16, 2019
Hello and not only to our club but to the topic you can ask any questions you want about this trip. Please use this topic you are reading right now to ask your questions. You will need to be registered on the SingleDivers.com site and logged into our forums to be able to post. See below for links on how to do these things or email email@example.com for help. We will answer your here AND update the main trip topic if necessary as well as keep the TRIP FAQ updated in the 2nd topic related to this trip.
The primary trip topics will be as follows:
#1 = Full trip details, pricing, discounts, accommodations, travel details, etc. (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)
#2 = Ongoing Trip FAQ and Answers to the questions from topic #3 (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)
#3 = Questions Topic... ask all your questions in this topic (Open to anyone to post who is registered and logged in)
#4 = Who's Going, Who's doing what extras, Tours, Add On's etc. (Open to anyone who is GOING on the trip to post in if registered and logged in)
More detailed information is available in the thread title "How to Use this Forum to Manage Your Trip"
Other trip topics:
We will have other trip topics to help manage the pre-trip experience and ensure that you are as updated as possible.
TYPICAL QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT GETTING STARTED ON YOUR SINGLEDIVERS.COM TRIP EXPERIENCE:
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE SINGLEDIVERS.COM SITE:
- click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
- Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner
- Choose a FUN SCREEN NAME ...email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help. (Changing your screen name is very difficult to do after the fact so please take a few minutes to come up with a name you will like!)
- Finish the registration process
NOTE: Only upgraded premium members can sign up for our trips. The premium membership enables you to receive private trip communications, see the profiles of who else is going, PM others on the trip (and other premium members on the site) as well as entitle you to numerous specials, discounts, perks and deals throughout the year.
HOW TO LOG IN SO YOU CAN POST:
To post in the forums you need to log into the FORUMS. If you log into the homepage www.singledivers.com you will be able to book a trip IF your membership is upgraded to a premium level but you will not be able to post in the forums. If you log into the forums you can post in the forums but can not book a trip. YOU USE THE SAME LOGIN INFO BUT YOU LOG INTO TWO DIFFERENT PLACES DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. (This is a security measure to keep your information safe.)
- Take me to Surface Interval Forums
- Log into the upper right corner
HOW TO BOOK A TRIP WITH SINGLEDIVERS.COM:
To book you trip please follow the following simple steps:
1. Register a FUN screen name
2. Log into the FORUMS and upgrade your membership to Premier or higher (you can also do when you are creating your screen name. If you use paypal you will be automatically upgraded by the system. If you use the SD payment portal it will take 24-48 hrs to verify your payment and manually upgrading you)
3. Once your membership is upgraded and your account is upgraded you can then log into the homepage as follows and book a trip.
- Choose the trip from the trip table and either click on the BOOK NOW link to book or DETAILS LINK to be taken to the forums for the trip information and to ask questions, see who is going etc.
- Complete the trip booking process either by paying in full to qualify for our early booking discounts or by paying the deposit for the trip you are interested in.
- Complete your online documents for your trip within 21 days to avoid a $75 late document fee OR within 3 days if signing up within 30 days of the trip's departure date.
- You will be added to the TRIP PM (Private Message) within several days of signing up for a trip, which send courtesy emails to your inbox when an admin posts in it or you can check all messages sent 24/7 by logging into the forums and clicking on the message icon by your name.
TYPICAL QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS TRIP OR GET PERSONALIZED HELP :
HOW TO GET PERSONAL HELP:
1. Ask trip related questions in this topic so we can reply back to you and everyone else reading this topic as soon as we can.
2. If you need help with using the forums please email email@example.com
3. If you need specific trip help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you need any other help please email email@example.com
HOW TO ASK TRIP RELATED QUESTIONS:
1. Ask trip related questions in this topic so we can reply back to you and everyone else reading this topic as soon as we can. NOTE: You must be logged in to post in this topic which is what we call "asking a question".
2. If you need more private help PLEASE see the info above about how to get "Personal Help"
Edited by WreckWench, 05 June 2018 - 09:51 AM.