• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BTS Mar 29-31,2019 - Consumer Dive Show @ Secaucus NJ HELP THE WENCH = FREE ENTRY!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:30 AM

WOW! This was such a good show for our club professionally and for me personally. I got to see sooooooooo many of our long time members who over the years have become dear friends. I had the privilege of watching some truly amazing and talented members ROCK THE VOLUNTEERISM aspects of the show so SingleDivers.com can have a both at the show for a reduced rate and share the word about the club with prospective new members.

Wanna know what? It worked and it always works!!!  We had so many people come to the booth and TRULY CONNECT with our uber awesome club members who share their passion for all things diving and all things SINGLEDIVERS.COM and share it with everyone person who stops to talk to us. In fact they were so warm and inviting that two new members signed up AT THE SHOW to go on a trip... one for the Philippines and one for Cuba!! WOW!!!  Jerry, Lisa, Chuck, and Jeff please know how incredible that is and well pretty unusual for us.  And I couldn't be happier!!! :wakawaka:

However to get to the point where you can share the message about how fun our club is we have to help the show with set up and even management during the show. In fact many of our volunteers have become part of BTS's permanent staff their help is so important to them and so reliable and so counted on! Without Sylvia, Barbara, Chuck along with all the hours I can spare...we'd not earn the ability to even be at the show.

Once we are at the show we have to eventually set up the SingleDIvers.com booth who thanks to Barbara, Amy, Jerry & Lisa, I was able to not only get it set up but also ORGANIZED too!

But at the end of the day... there would be no booth and no helpers and no one to help BTS if we didn't have an overall force who manages every aspect of this huge undertaking from setting up hotel rooms for our members helping and setting up our Happy Hours for those who want to celebrate and participate, ensuring contracts are signed and electricity is set up for the booth and we don't run out of copies of things and BTS is happy with our work and we make our hours we have to commit to the show and volunteers get time to see the show as well as help out and everything runs so smoothly that ti feels more like a social event rather than a tradeshow.  And we are so lucky and blessed to have such a force working for the pure joy of furthering a cause she believes in and spending time with people she considers friends and extended family (although this year her son came to see the show to hang out with us which was very cool).  Anyone who helped out this weekend saw this tireless champion of the club give everything she had to make everyone happy and to fulfill our obligations and to help keep our organization growing stronger!!!

And of course that "FORCE" would be none other than our very own Sylvia aka cat fish! Please join me in thanking ALL our awesome and amazing volunteers for whom without we would not have the club we have and enjoy today! :thankyou: and :respect:

• Jerrymxz likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users