• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Lighting: strobe set ups

strobes tray & arms camera photography

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:14 PM

I have an Olympus TG5 camera. I want to add strobes. The one I am strongly considering is the Inon s2000. Any feedback on them would be great.

Also I am trying to decide which tray/arm system to use. Does anyone know the difference, other than price, between the Ocean brand sold by Mozaik and the Nauticam?

Thanks for your feedback

Marcia

#2 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:45 PM

Howdy

You will be happy with Inon s-2000.   It is agreat match for the Olympus TG-4, TG-5 etc.

RE: strobe arms, tray, handles, etc, .... that is pretty much a choice of yours for comfort, style, features.  They are just aluminum things that are anodized, so they all perform their intended function. 

I worked at Reef Photo & Video, in Fort Lauderdale for a long time.... so I am a bit biased :-)

Here is some basic educational stuff on underwater lighting.

https://reefphoto.com/blogs/lighting

• dive_sail_etc and LovesToDive like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strobes, tray & arms, camera, photography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users