Hey gang...I see some of you have started asking about how to get THERE for the Raja Ampat trip. The full trip details will cover the options available to you but they basically consist of the following below. Let us know if you want us to help book the flights for you or if you want to join groups of people traveling together to get there.
1. Fly daily to Bali and overnight for 1 or more days to recover from the bulk of the fights and then fly from Bali to Sarong. The pkg includes transfers from Sarong to Waisai via VIP Ferry Passenger Service (a/c and first class accommodations)
2. Fly daily to Jarkarta and then take the extremely early flight to Sarong approx 6 am and then transfer from airport to Ferry (included in pkg) to Waisai via VIP Ferry Service.
3. Fly directly to Waisai via commuter plane. Days may or may not align with pkg dates. If you wish to arrive early and/or stay late we can set up extra nights at the hotel BUT all extra accommodations must go thru our block of rooms as the resort is very full right before our trip and we have snagged the remaining rooms for those arriving early. It is also full right after our trip so again we have snagged remaining rooms to assist with travel accommodations.
Ticket pricing: Approx $900-1100 round trip from most places
Questions for those thinking of the trip:
1. Do you want to overnight in Bali to break up the trip and/or either do a bit of sightseeing of beautiful Bali?
2. Do you want to spend a day or so in Sarong and rest before the trip?
3. Since we have a group VIP ferry transfer on the 18th the resort you will need to fly out on the 16th to arrive the 18th if you travel all the way thru (or possibly the 15th depending on your carrier)...do you want to all meet someplace enroute to rendezvous so we can catch the ferry together?
4. Do you want us to help you arrive in groups together so you can transfer via ferry to Waisai in small groups?
Let us know if you have any preferences and we can set up a group pre-trip of 1-3 days and/or small groups who can arrive together for safety in numbers. Thank you! Kamala