REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Location: Socorro Liveaboard
Dates: May 27 - June 4, 2021
Hello Socorro Island trip goers!
We will use this topic to manage all the questions asked about this trip. Please check back frequently to see what others have asked and how we have replied. This will be the ONLY ongoing TRIP FAQ for this trip so you'll only have to look in one place and can quickly see what has been added since the last time you checked.
ONGOING Socorro Island TRIP FAQ:
- How to Book
Q. When can we book the extra night that is required before the trip?
A. SingleDivers.com is booking a block of rooms to help everyone be at the same hotel, get a double or single occupancy as desired and ensure the rooms do not sell out early. Stay tuned for more details. For planning purposes assume approx $75 per night for d/o per person.
- What's Included
- Options & Extras
- Discounts & Rebates
- Payment Information
- Travel Details
- Diving & Itinerary
- Experience Required, Training & Workshops
- Destination Info
- Insurance, Documentation, and T&C's
- Other updates
How do I Find the Trip PM and See All Previous Trip Updates?
If you want to see ALL the messages that have been posted in the trip pm please do the following:
- go to www.singledivers.com
- click on FORUMS
- click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums
- In the upper right log in (do NOT log in at www.singledivers.com as this will only take you to the booking system and not the trip PM which resides in the forums)
- Once logged in you will see a gray envelope icon to the left of your screen name
- If the envelope has a green number in it that means you have new unread messages
- If the envelope is greyed out then you have read all the message but either way... click on the green number OR the gray envelope and you will be taken to your PM's. (Private Messages)
- Once in the PM inbox click on the PM for the trip you are on. EACH trip will have an "Official Trip PM" with that trip name in the title and the words ... DO NOT DELETE in the subject line.
- DO NOT DELETE this message as we can never add you back and you will miss all the important trip updates that we send prior to a trip with our group.